• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Pokémon Dungeon Tournament #1

Kevin

Original PD
Site Staff
Are we going to go a specific server? I've run into issues on Mac's because the client is old. I can always use my PC, but I'm just curious too.

Kybyrian

Are we going to go a specific server? I've run into issues on Mac's because the client is old. I can always use my PC, but I'm just curious too.

I suppose it's up to the two battling to choose the server that you'll battle on, but for consistency's sake I'm going to be telling everyone to use the Pokemon Online server seen at the top of the server listing.

Also, it's possible that we'll be delaying the tournament for a few days, unless we can get another player in here to substitute for one of ours that will be gone for a few days.

Kybyrian

The tournament will be bracket-based with 16 people. It will consist of 4 rounds, each eliminating half of the competitors. 16-8-4-2-1 will be the order of the matches. Currently the tournament is set to delay for a few days unless we can find a replacement for one of our competitors (Kazumi). He will be gone for several days, but we're going to try to get the tournament on the road as soon as possible.

Also, I feel like I should include, if it would happen that I would be the victor of the tournament, the prize will go to the runner-up.

K

Killjoy_Mario

Well I cant do it unless its today or next saturday or Sunday. And what are the times? Im in Aus and need to know when it is cos of different time zones

Kybyrian

Only being able to play on weekends is a problem regardless of when it starts. Some matches will have week deadlines. You'll have to work out times with your opponent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom