• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Pokémon Dungeon Tournament #1

Kybyrian

I'm game for this, add me. It would be handy if we could all be sent emails via a mailing list as well.

This can be done, assuming that everyone uses their regular email here at ZD.

Trying to shoot for 4 more competitors.

MarkaenShoque92

Hero of Hoenn
A couple of questions.
1) Do we have to state our team that we plan on using?
2) Is the tournament actually on April 13th or is that just the last day to sign-up?

I am game only if this tournament is on that day. (Curse you, college final papers!)

Last edited:
D

Dustin681

Sign me up! I think I've built a fairly good team today, so I'll see how I do.

This seems awesome.

Sign me up! If I'm allowed to considering that there will be 9 people (odd) if I get in and I don't know if any others will join to make it even. Just sign me up!

So we are with the client? Or just constructing our team thourgh the client

Last edited:

Rachel

be vigitant
I'll sign up, I've done Pokemon Online before but I'm still quite new to it.

Kybyrian

A couple of questions.
1) Do we have to state our team that we plan on using?
2) Is the tournament actually on April 13th or is that just the last day to sign-up?

I am game only if this tournament is on that day. (Curse you, college final papers!)

No, you won't have to state the team you are using. I'll leave it up to other players to trust you and look up the tiers on their Pokemon if they are doubting. I'll be sure to mention this in the actual thread for the tournament. As for your second question, we'll be starting the tournament before April 12 because of some conflicts with other players, BUT the deadline for your first match will be after April 13th, so you don't have to worry about not being able to get your match in for the tournament.

Okay, so make the party on the client, correct?

Yes, you will build your team on the client and battle using the client. Anyone with Pokemon Online questions can personally contact me via PM on the forums or on skype with the username kenpari-wyatt.

This seems awesome.

Sign me up! If I'm allowed to considering that there will be 9 people (odd) if I get in and I don't know if any others will join to make it even. Just sign me up!

So we are with the client? Or just constructing our team thourgh the client

We will be constructing our teams as well as conducting battles through the client. Once again, you can message me with any questions you have about the client when the tournament starts.

Also, trying to hit 16 for a decent-sized tournament here. Right now we've got 12, which won't work for a ladder. I've got some backups if I need to bring them in, but here's hoping we'll get 4 more competitors. Anyone who signs up after we hit our 16 limit will be listed as a backup, unfortunately.

K

Killjoy_Mario

Im game :) First tournament I'll be in so I hope I do well :clap:

K

Killjoy_Mario

Ive got a team going :) Ill be Killjoy_Mario if anyone finds me

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom