• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Please Help

I tried to transfer a Jirachi from my Ruby to my Heartgold, but it couldn't be transfered. It knows no HMs, and the message says "This pokemon can't be transfered" What is the problem. =\

Pen

The game is on!
Sadly I'm not that into legendary Pokémon, it might have to do with that, I don't know... I've never had this problem myself, one should be able to transfer when the Pokémon knows no HMs. I'm sorry. :hmm:

Fig

The Altruist
Ok. Let's make a list of possible things that prevent a Pokemon to be sent into a IV generation game of the franchise:

-Knows HM
-You have already done the Pokemon transfer at least once within 24 hours.
-"Special adjustments" (i.e. hacked Pokemon, hacked stats, even hacked ribbons of achievement)
-"Special Edition" (This has happened to a friend of mine. It was a shiny, Japanese Sceptile that he supposedly earned for wining a battle competition. It turned that it was a hacked tournament, and it gave a Pokemon that wouldn't allow him to activate the Pokemon Transfer to only that Pokemon)

Send me a Visitor Message and I'll try to help you out even further.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
Did you use codes on Pokemon Ruby or Pokemon Heartgold? If you did, and did it frequently it messes up the game. It happened to my Pokemon Diamond. If you didn't use codes, did you receive the Jirachi from an event of some sort?

Kybyrian

The most likely cause is that you received the Jirachi in a trade from someone who claims it was legit. Somewhere along the line that person screwed up when they were hacking it and made it recognizable by Pokemon's hack detector. If you didn't receive it in a trade, then it could be a cause of any sort of code being used to teach Jirachi and illegal move, to boost its stats illegitimately, etc.

univpark

Heart of Steel
OK.

It could be hacked.
It doesn't know any HMs, so that's out.
It could be an unusual glitch...? (I have had an unusual glitch happen to me before, actually!)
"Special Pokemon" Hacked or otherwise impossible. :/

I think that the most likely cause (From what you specified, anyways) is that you are either cheating or hacking your game. If not, then that is an interesting glitch. Almost as odd as the one that happened to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom