• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Places You'd Like to Live in OoT

Probably Lake Hylia. If you can put up with the mosquitoes and blue Tektites, you can have canoe trips anytime you want, watch the Zoras swim around the portal to Zora's Domain, go fishing outside your backyard, feel the lake breeze, play songs with a talking scarecrow, go swimming, and, best of all, have one heck of a view. The lake scientist would probably keep to himself, and Kaepora Gaebora is fine so long as you don't initiate conversation with him and stand beneath him absentmindedly. Plus, no Stalchildren or Peahats. Not counting the time it completely dried up, it was also probably the safest and farthest haven from Ganondorf's influence, so you could live in relative security and comfort.

Kakariko Village would be my next choice. It's got friendly locals, a homey atmosphere, a graveyard conveniently placed nearby should you happen to drop dead, an archery mini-game (in the future at least), and is located right next to Death Mountain, which, despite its name, has some lovely scenery and an awesome race of Gorons. The cons would be putting up with slacking carpenters running around all over the place, the graveyard being filled with Poes above, ReDeads below, the ghost of the creepy gravekeeper, and the entrance to one of the scariest locations in Hyrule. So, yes, my second choice, not my first.

Warbad

Gotta love me!
I would say.....Kakariko Village, because it is like a nice little cozy village with friendly "neighbors" and just a place to live in without having to deal with problems.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom