• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Phytops's Battle Area

ironknuckle1

Archer Extraordinaire
i was looking at pictures of this battle area and it reminds me of the first part of the battle against bellum. what about you. it is mostly the architecture that does it for me

ケンジ

僕は準備完了しています!
Paranaque City, Metro Manila, Philippines
I played it already and it is somehow , like you saw similar to bellum, IF you count going up and beating him up with your whip. There are tentacles that block the way and you have to get rid of them when your going up, and you try to remove his.... blotches to hit him in the eye. so yeah maybe like the battle of bellum but not the same style. :)

Mases

Lord of the Flies
Administrator
Site Staff
I agree, does have that Bellum feel in a way. I thought this boss in general wasn't too exciting. Other than Stagnox (boss of the Forest Temple) and Byrne (Temple of Spirits Part 5), I thought this was the easiest boss battle in the game. Not really many 'phases', just the same thing over and over and Phytops would use more tentacles and be more aggressive with its attacks.

T

The zelda lover

It looks like it,all right.
I played PH and it looks like it, but the water in the midle has a diferent colour.

ironknuckle1

Archer Extraordinaire
i havent played the game yet because of getting it for christmas but i noticed this because iu was looking at screenshots.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom