• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Overwatch Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Meant to post this earlier.
Viral took 8 damage.

Viral: 41 damage
Tristan: 34 damage

Day ends at 1:30 AM EST onTuesday August 16th

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
I don't think the Turret and whatever is hitting Viral are the same. It was announced when it hit targets, so it just doesn't seem to fit. That being said, I'm hesitant to ask our turret builder to reveal themselves if they're town, but it could benefit us if they do.

Now, I'm sketched out by Storm's responses here. It feels so dismissive of the situation. He's not very consistent in his comments compared to the situation at hand. I think Tristan's assessment of what's going is a very good possibility. So if I see to attack, I'd go for Storm or the Turret.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
Is there some kind of poison/DOT ability? If so then I think mafia has poisoned Viral.

I wondered if it was some kind of draining ability but the rate of viral's decreasing health definitely does not match storm's increasing health.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Libk confirmed last page that Virals damage isn't turret related.
And I thought the same thing Gummy. I think that all three actions (turret, Viral, Storm) are separate at this point - there's no apparent correlation other than time.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Is there some kind of poison/DOT ability? If so then I think mafia has poisoned Viral.

From what I can tell based on the wiki, there is a character who has a poisoning attack that deals DoT, and this character is most likely mafia. So you're probably right.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
I feel a huge pressure to end the day quickly so that viral stops taking damage :/

I have to agree. I don't feel bad about Viral rn. He seems town enough.

From what I can tell based on the wiki, there is a character who has a poisoning attack that deals DoT, and this character is most likely mafia. So you're probably right.

Name?

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
who tho

Just for context. (also tysm for looking that up ilu)
Widowmaker. I was reading her history (Overwatch is like, really complicated, you guys :kawaii:) and, from what I can gather, she is a member of the terrorist group, Talon.

Also, I hate you Libk for making me look all this up. I now know more about Overwatch than I ever wanted to.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Widowmaker has a poison mine ability (looked it up) so maybe it's something that can target a player in this game and do DoT/DPS. If that's the case, I feel like Raj may keep taking damage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom