• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Overlooked Video Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikau94

Zora Warrior
Hey guys, I've been collecting old video games for a while now, and lately I've stumbled across a some games that I never played that are awesome.

1. EVO The Search for Eden (SNES)
This game reminds me of Secret of Mana or Zelda 2. You gain experience points buy killing enemies but it is not turn based. The only twist is you play as an animal that evloves, hence the name EVO. While the game is big on evolution, it remains awesome, your character is exetremely customizable, from the head, to the tail, legs, torso and more. This game retails for about $70 on ebay, and it is probably a fair price

2. Lost vikings 2 (SNES)
This game reminds me a lot of a Zelda game, you can't just kill everything and gope to progress, there are puzzles and strange obstacles you must overcome. You play as 3 vikings , Erik the Swift, Baleog the Fierce, and Olaf the Stout. Later in the game you can play as Scortch the Dragon and Fang the Werewolf. For me this game is right up there with Mario World for SNES platformers. This one isn't quite as expensive or as rare but you could easily pay $25-$40.

So, what overlooked games have you played that you really enjoyed?

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
I'm almost certain that there's been a thread like this, only because I remember saying that Super Mario Sunshine, Luigi's Mansions, and Sonic Adventure 2 Battle were underrated games that I really enjoyed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom