• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Ouran High School Host Club: The Return of Lobelia!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I don't think I've ever seen someone play with this much inconsistency and flip-floppy-ness. 5 vote changes in less than an hour? Gotta be a new record. I'm confident with my vote.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Im sure you are, baby. Be sure to lock the door behind you when you get home from work, dear <3 :*

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
I don't really understand what's going on here, and I don't really believe a random D1 claim that someone must be mafia. I'm hoping Storm is a townie maybe panicking? I don't know why a mafia member would draw so much attention to themselves, but maybe it's a way to keep people who think like me off guard.

But, I do appreciate the participation. IMO it's much harder to tell if someone's mafia if they don't post very often. At least we can use what's written as evidence later.

I don't have the best feeling about it though. I might still end up voting for Storm. Since we still have an hour and the thread has been fairly active, I'll hold off on my vote a bit longer.

Din.Farore.Nayru

Extraordinary Machine
You want innocent blood? Keep it a tie. Let mido kill

I would lay your cards on Pendio being Mafia. As long as pendio has the most votes in an hour we'll be good. I know things. That was my sneak peek

But because im me, nobody will believe me until the truth slaps them in the face like a baseball bat in Vice City

Because you ****s find me unreputable, but jamie says something and you flock like sheep
Unvote
Vote: Pendio

I'm confused....you've gone from Pendio to Deku to no lynch to extension to Pendio again. And in the middle you role claimed as the cop.

If you were the cop why would you make yourself the Mafia's target by announcing it? And why vote for Deku and Pendio unless you know they're both Mafia. And if they are then why change to extension/no lynch?

No logic there.

I feel like there's a ton of confusion in the thread and that benefits the scum - and right now you're bringing epic levels of confusion.

Storm

I'm confused......I feel like there's a ton of confusion in the thread and that benefits the scum - and right now you're bringing epic levels of confusion.
This must be our first game together. Im Storm, the least favorite person on the forums.

Mido

Version 1
Keep your petty grudgesout of mafia games. Everyone loves your lemon video

My vote has nothing to do with the supposed grudge that I never even had on you.

It seems the tension slightly dissipated at this time at least in terms of posting in here, but I ask that we keep things civil in here. I will not repeat myself.

Anyways, I'll conduct a vote tally in the meantime given the updates.

Din.Farore.Nayru

Extraordinary Machine
This must be our first game together. Im Storm, the least favorite person on the forums.

I don't feel that way. And I never got that impression from reading through past games.

I'm just asking for clarification about what's going on with your votes and statements. You're making claims and accusations, and I want to know your reasoning.

No we haven't played a game together before. I'd like to give you a fair shot. I'm not going to judge you over a game no matter what you do.

Since we still have an hour and the thread has been fairly active, I'll hold off on my vote a bit longer.

This is about where I'm at. There's so much going on it's really hard to make heads or tails of anything.

Storm

There are no fair shots in Mafia. Only Lynch or not to lynch. Mostly its Lynch and we lynch all liars. Pendio is Mafia

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
There are no fair shots in Mafia. Only Lynch or not to lynch. Mostly its Lynch and we lynch all liars. Pendio is Mafia
You haven't explained why you're so sure Pendio is mafia yet. And when you voted for him, then confidently unvoted to vote for Deku, then flip-flopped some more before returning to Pendio, it's hard to believe that you actually know Pendio to be town. Can you elaborate a bit more?

Mido

Version 1
tumblr_mhypiytxva1s0am14o1_500.gif

DekuNut - 3 (PokaLink, Pendio, Minish_Link)
Storm - 2 (Jamie, Tristan)
Mido - 1 (The Hero of Legend)
Jamie - 2 (Din.Farore.Nayru, Johnny Sooshi)
Pendio - 4 (Amy Lu Minati, DekuNut, Storm, Moonstone)

Yet to Vote: Libk

With 13 alive it takes 7 for a majority lynch. The day ends Sunday, November 6th, at 11:00 PM EST.

39 minutes remain!

Din.Farore.Nayru

Extraordinary Machine

I meant fair shot as a person. Not in the game.

Anyway, mostly what I wanted to know is your reasoning on Pendio as Mafia. Can you explain? If you've got a compelling argument, I'm sure everyone would like to hear it considering we have about half an hour to go here.

Storm

You haven't explained why you're so sure Pendio is mafia yet. And when you voted for him, then confidently unvoted to vote for Deku, then flip-flopped some more before returning to Pendio, it's hard to believe that you actually know Pendio to be town. Can you elaborate a bit more?
Was that the wind

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Guys, it's Storm. He'll keep doing this so long as he's convinced people are POed at him. Just ignore him for now and maybe he'll be helpful later.
Keeping my vote cuz I dun wanna die D1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom