• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

OOT Link Vs. OOT Ganondorf in an SSBB Hack Match

hey there, here's my first video showing some of the Zelda related hacks in action, as the title of this thread says it's OOT Link and OOT Ganondorf duking it out in Smash Bros. Brawl, i'm playing as Ganondorf though cause i wanted to show the new moveset i downloaded for him for you to see, there was a new moveset for Link i could have gotten but there was a Young Link hack i really wanted and it came with a file to make young Link the appropriate size, and the file had to be the same name one of the moveset files were so basicly i had to choose from either a new moveset, or a good Young Link. anyway here's the video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xAl0fl5hhNA

Hero of…. #s, I guess
NICE got another Brawl hacker here! I've done a few hacks in my day on SSBB, my ultimate dream that will never be of Brawl hacking is Wolf Link. But that will be very hard if not impossible.

NICE got another Brawl hacker here! I've done a few hacks in my day on SSBB, my ultimate dream that will never be of Brawl hacking is Wolf Link. But that will be very hard if not impossible.

i remember there was something like that over Wolf, but it was basicly just olf Link with the tunik, well as much of the tunik as they could make it out to be

Wow, nice GALE BOOMERANG, OoT Link.
But oh muh gawd it was awesome. It was one of the few OoT Link hacks that I've seen that actually had the gloves and boots changed, and not just recolored. But maybe I'm just not looking hard enough?

Wow, nice GALE BOOMERANG, OoT Link.
But oh muh gawd it was awesome. It was one of the few OoT Link hacks that I've seen that actually had the gloves and boots changed, and not just recolored. But maybe I'm just not looking hard enough?

no, this one is definately vertexed the gloves really are changed along with the boots

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom