• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time OoT for Noobs

C

Chu-Chu Train

Just a thread for noobs with tips on OoT 3D

1. When in the Lost Woods, if you need help finding which way to go, just throw a bomb at the paths (or to save bombs, hookshot all possible paths). If the bomb goes through the wall, that's the path. If it hits the wall, that's not the path. (If the hookshot clangs on the wall, it's a no-go. If it goes through, go there.

2. Okay, when I was a noob, I had no idea on how to get milk from cows. Thank God I have the Nintendo Channel with the ever helpful Gary, Alison and Dark Gary. You need to play Epona's Song at the Cows with an empty bottle to get milk. This was an in-case-you-didn't-already-know tip :)

Help me make more noobish tips please! Thanks!

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
These "tips" aren't exactly helpful, but they do exist:

1) You can slash three times consecutively; just tap B three times.
2) Some walls can be blown up, if you don't see a crack in the wall anywhere, try to slash at it with your sword! You'll save many bombs this way!
3) Your Deku Shield is made of wood, so fire from any source will burn it up! Invest in the Hylian Shield as soon as you are able!
4) In Hyrule Field, there are trees strewn across. Rolling (Up+A) into the tree often provides you with a small but stillbetterthannothing monetary gain.

RedDekuScrub

Red as the Crimson Sun
1) Do not try to sniff Deku Babas, they may look like flowers but they are DANGEROUS
2) In Kakariko Village there is a watch tower. Climb on top of the watch tower. Then stand straight ahead. Then L-target and Jump off to the left. You should land on the fence. Then you can jump onto the roof with the guy on top to get piece of heart really early in the game. (works as an adult or child)
3) On the path to Goron City turn left at the entrance to the city to a small area with a fence and a bomb flower. Pick up the Bomb flower, throw it, then quickly back flip over the fence to land on the canyon edge to get a piece of heart really early in the game. (works as an adult or child)
4)Stand by the castle moat until the drawbridge starts to rise at night. Wait on the chain until the drawbridge is completely up and then walk across the top to get 60 rupees.
5) Bomb Gossip stones to launch them like rockets...

Just a thread for noobs with tips on OoT 3D

1. When in the Lost Woods, if you need help finding which way to go, just throw a bomb at the paths (or to save bombs, hookshot all possible paths). If the bomb goes through the wall, that's the path. If it hits the wall, that's not the path. (If the hookshot clangs on the wall, it's a no-go. If it goes through, go there.

2. Okay, when I was a noob, I had no idea on how to get milk from cows. Thank God I have the Nintendo Channel with the ever helpful Gary, Alison and Dark Gary. You need to play Epona's Song at the Cows with an empty bottle to get milk. This was an in-case-you-didn't-already-know tip :)

Help me make more noobish tips please! Thanks!

Wow! I never had any idea about the cow thing!

S

skywarddude395

you can get the red tunic by throwing a bomb at the goron rolling circles in the goron city when your old link

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom