• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Zelda One Thing Your Favourite Zelda Game Wouldn't Be the Same Without

S

Starshine

The Wind Waker without the King of Red Lions.
Ocarina of time without the Ocarina of time (jk, but seriously! It wouldn't even exist)
Majora's Mask without the Bombers Notebook.
Skyward Sword without Goose or Ghirahim (as previously stated)

There's just so many characters/objects/side-quests that make each Zelda game what they are, it's almost like if you take anything away it's not the same game anymore.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
This will probably be the most generic post ever, but Ocarina of Time without the actual Ocarina of Time would have been incredibly pointless. I also feel that, without the Medallions, Ocarina of Time would have been very different (it'd almost defeat the purpose of even having the Chamber of the Sages/Light Temple).

Lamentizer

Skeleton Of The Darkness
Well, a Zelda game wouldn't be a Zelda game without the Princess or Master Sword (save for a few, like Awakening and Majora). Since it's hard for me to choose between Twilight Princess, Majora, and Ocarina, I'll just do all three. So let's go!

Ocarina: the Ocarina of Time, time travel, and really cool Spirit Temple score, and Navi.
Majora: Time travel, and the masks.
Twilight Princess: Midna and Wolf Link.

You take any of these away from me, and it's war! I have 500 strong men awaiting my orders to take down anybody who takes these away.

Yuki Cross

Attack on Titan~!!!
I don't think that any game in the franchise would be a Zelda game without the music. To me, the sound in all the games I've played have such a great impact on the general Zelda-y-ness of it.

onebizarrekai

gay energy
Yeah, the music, when referring to the entire series.

Other than the music, my favorite game wouldn't be the same without the sailing. I love the adventure of Wind Waker. It's too bad that PH and ST didn't have as much of this.

The Jade Fist

Kung Fu Master
OoT with out the Gerudo Valley Music

Spirit Temple/ Desert area is my favorite area of the game, and with out that music playing as you cross the desert building it up, the temple would just lack the same impact.

Majora's Mask, every one saying the moon is too obvious, but i'm going to say, the Stone Mask, isn't it just adorable? ".........."

Nightcaller17

Destroyer of Souls
You know what? I'm going there. SS would not be the same without the pain-in-the-butt Silent Realms. I feel that without the Silent Realms, the game would lack.... difficulty. I know. Some might not think the Silent Realms were difficult maybe compared to third match with the Imprisoned :I

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom