• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Zelda One Play Zelda Game

Salem

SICK
all three of the WWish games i dont see myself ever playing again cuz of the sailing, the only one that has a shot is WW itself, cuz i really was a great game after all those years i raged and hated on it and didnt buy a GameCube because of it. LOL adolescents! as for PH and ST i will not be playing again cuz i hate the touch controls. just stupid! however PH was entertaining enough to get past em. ST is the most annoying zelda game ive ever played *edit: i didnt even make it through the first temple of that game. so technically it hasnt even got ONE playthrough out of me!
I really liked the touch controls, I thought it was very intuitive. I noticed A LOT of Zelda fans hated them...

I get what you mean about them, but when I was playing, I had mixed feelings about them, almost everything else was wrong with them, but not the touch controls, SS in particular i replayed...

There are quite a few Zelda games that I haven't had a chance to play a second time. Eventually I want to marathon through the whole series, but that's probably a longways off.

Like others have said, Phantom Hourglass and Spirit Tracks really aren't the kind of games I'd especially want to play through again. Though good games by all accounts, they weren't good or memorable enough to warrant a second play through. They also had parts that were downright unpleasant to play. The Temple of the Ocean King in PH was downright tedious and the constant train-riding in ST got kind of old (and this is coming from someone who loved the sailing in Wind Waker).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom