• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Zelda One Play Zelda Game

jack546

The chosen one
Are there any Zelda games you played though once and never played again? I myself have been trying to play through ST but I just can't find the time :(

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Well...you could call my time with Skyward Sword as "one playthrough" but otherwise I've played every Zelda game through at least twice.

DarkestLink

Darkest of all Dark Links
AoL, FS, and FSA. LoZ and aLttP almost made it, but fans kept hyping them up, so I decided to give them another chance.

The Jade Fist

Kung Fu Master
Both the DS games really. I just don't like the touch controls.

Though I might consider PH again in the future, but defiantly not ST. PH was amusing and I enjoyed the game enough. I might replay it someday to get a 100% complete, well I won't consider the boat parts as part of that, but you know all hearts/ fairies.

Definitely Spirit Tracks. Driving the train got tedious about halfway through my first playthrough, and the dungeons were the only things I really looked forward to. I tried to get into the game again, but I couldn't get past the huge amounts of time I would spend staring at my train, only occasionally tapping the screen to fire the cannon or having to reluctantly redirect my course because I was about to hit something.

Skittles

Rainbows!
For me, it's been both PH and ST. I just hate PH in general for several reasons, and I haven't ever been that into ST because of certain other reasons. Though, I admit that it has wonderful music and characters, I just got it at a time when I hadn't had much time, so I never really got to play through it again...

Night Owl

~Momentai
I love Zelda so much, that they are the most played games I own.
However, there is one that I've played through once and started hero mode, but put down and never picked up since.
Skyward Sword.
The biggest problem I had was, it felt like I was finished when it was over. I didn't feel like I missed any secrets or that there was anything unfinished. I felt like the game should've had more to it and was kinda let down. (The controls were a blast though)

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
I'm not one to "replay" games, rregarding main quests, however I will if that game offers a good source of replayability, however the Zelda series really lacks in this department. Even my favourite game in the series, Twilight Princess, I'veonly played through four times since my initial purchase in 2007. So there are a few games that I've never bothered to give a second run through, however if I were to pick one game it would be Skyward Sword.

For me this game just didn't offer enough differentiation from the main quest to actually warrant another playthrough, I played through the game quite casually, completed everything and it took me around 35 hours. The one thing that I think SS lacked in was exploration and it's largely linear quests and overworld sections make for a too familiar experience. However due to this game being one of the least enjoyable games, in my experience anyway, I don't think I'll give it another playthrough, not even the Hero Mode.

snakeoiltanker

Wake Up!
all three of the WWish games i dont see myself ever playing again cuz of the sailing, the only one that has a shot is WW itself, cuz i really was a great game after all those years i raged and hated on it and didnt buy a GameCube because of it. LOL adolescents! as for PH and ST i will not be playing again cuz i hate the touch controls. just stupid! however PH was entertaining enough to get past em. ST is the most annoying zelda game ive ever played *edit: i didnt even make it through the first temple of that game. so technically it hasnt even got ONE playthrough out of me!

I dont see myself returning to AoL, i attempted it 3 time i guess over the years but the first two, i never made it past the second dungeon, and recently beat it finally for redemption purposes. I really like the game, and may pick it up, but i dont see myself "Completing" it again!

almost all the hand held titles wont get a second chance cuz im just not a hand held gamer...ya know, im not knocking it, just dont do it much. however i will play MC again but i got different means of doing that to where i just feel like im playing an SNES title with my tv, soo it is what it is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom