• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

On Your Instrument....

Squirrel

The Rodent King
I can play what seems like a thousand songs from different Legend of Zelda games and a couple themes from the anime Naruto (and Naruto Shippuden) on piano. I can play a couple songs by Linkin Park and a lot of songs by Green Day and Three Days Grace. I can also play He's A Pirate from Pirates of the Carribean.

Twili123prince

"ZINGA-DINGDING"
I can play some Banjo Tooie songs on my trumpet (I'm new to trumpet though). Other than that I can't really play any other video game songs on my trumpet or bass well I would be able to I just Don't have time to learn any. This summer I plan to learn some video game songs on both trumpet and bass.

No this is not weird I do it all the time I have been playing guitar for 9 years.However I do guitar cover's to these wonderful games so do quite a few people on youtube so no it is not weird.

I can play the Earth God's Lyric from Wind Waker on guitar. I used to know all of the Ocarina songs - ocarina notes only - but eventually forgot them.

I can play Ocarina and Guitar. I'm pretty good at flute, too, but we were forced to do that in 5th grade, so yeah...

I learned the Mario theme on my clarinet in grade school, and our school band even played a Harry Potter medley in one of our concerts (I had a solo -- I was so proud!). More recently, I've been transcribing Legendary Hero from Wind Waker on the piano by ear. ^^

ZeldaOcarina

Princess of Hyrule
I enjoy playing movie and game music on my ocarina (and sometimes the guitar- although I don't play that well enough). Most of what I play is Zelda, because that's the easiest to find for the ocarina, although I can play the Sailor Moon theme and the Addam's Family theme, as well. I think that game and movie (background) music in general translates to various other instruments better than, say, a song you would hear on the radio, especially for those of us who don't play 'mainstream' instruments.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom