• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art OcarinaofLink Random Art

So, I decided to show my works because i want to share these with you and to get some advice from at the same time...
So here it is:
Linkstscol.jpg
Link from spirit tracks

4swords.jpg
Links from Four swords
(If you don't see it, lower the brightness of your screen)
img008.jpg
MegaMan Zero

Don't hesitate to say if you like it or not, or if you see something i did wrong. :)

Oh didn't wanted to do the attachement, someone know how to remove them because i didn't want to show these two drawing at the bottom. >.<

Attachments

• img005.jpg
    img005.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 9
  • File0100.jpg
    File0100.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 18
I know i've been inactivated for a long period (I'm really sorry :() but here are some drawings:

img006.jpg
Tenma from Saint Seiya

img007.jpg
Tensa Zangetsu from Bleach

img005.jpg
File0100.jpg
And Daiyan my original character...

So what do you think?

Hey everyone!
Here are some new drawings as promised:

It's a witch
img010cut.jpg

and Dai from Dragon quest the manga
img013.jpg

And i'm sorry if you don't see much, it's because i'm using a 2H pencil to draw.

Hey everyone!

I wonder if it's okay to post something here since it's been a long i haven't posted anything... Oh well, i'm posting anyway.
So here i go:

30811-i-made-paint.png

I made this with paint no so long ago, it took me ages to finish this. I wasn't really motivated near the end of it but i still tried to do my best.
Oh, and anyone got tips on how to draw grass? Because i couldn't draw it properly so i gave up on doing it.

I'll try to post more drawing more frequently.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom