• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Deathless Minimalist Run

What are the rules here? I assume no upgrades for wallet, bow, slingshot, bombs, etc, no heart pieces/containers, and no extra bottles?

Linkmaster30000

Aim for the knee
No fairy upgrades either, aside from Din's Fire, since you need that to get into the Shadow Temple.

The thing I missed the most when I did mine was the Biggoron's Sword. I'm used to having it for my entire Adult Arc campaign, and using the Master Sword felt disappointing as a result.

No fairy upgrades either, aside from Din's Fire, since you need that to get into the Shadow Temple.

The thing I missed the most when I did mine was the Biggoron's Sword. I'm used to having it for my entire Adult Arc campaign, and using the Master Sword felt disappointing as a result.
I almost did this in Master Quest, except I got all the heart containers after each boss. Plus I never finished the adult part of the Spirit Temple or Ganon's Tower. So I'm confident that I could do that in regular OoT.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom