• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Nyeve Knows About Link?

In Phantom Hourglass, there is a person named Nyeve who pretends to be Link and thinks that Link is just a fan of his. Sound pretty normal right? Well, a little annoying, but normal. The thing is that Phantom Hourglass (except the intro and the ending,) takes place in another world. (It does not have a name, but Fans call it "World of the Ocean King". I may refer to it as WotOK.) So, how does Nyeve know about a person from another world? They specificly said "world" not "country". Well, there is a few possibilities. First, is that he is merely pretending to be Link and he mysterously already know about him with no explanation needed besides it is a video game. The second is that he is not trying to be the Hero of Winds, but the Hero of Time. Some people say he can not pretend fo be the Hero of Time since he lived hundreds of years ago so he can not exist in PH. Here is the thing, when Link, Tetra, and Linebeck left WotOK, Niko said they have only been gove for ten minutes when they clearly have been gone for much (, much!) longer. So it is possible that they believe the Hero of Time has saved hyrule just 5 years ago or so. Now, how do they know about the Hero of Time? Here is my theory. What if WotOK and Old Hyrule were once one world? There is some evidence such as the Triforce being in Zauz's Island and that you need it for the Temple of the Ocean King. (TotOK) So they some how knew about the Triforce and the Golden Goddesses (at some point). This is my reasoning for why it seperated. When Ganon caused the flood, the Ocean King (TOK) probably seperated his people and stated that he is protecting them by removing them from the world that the evil has entered. But, I am not sure how Bellum fits into all this. He some how weakened TOK, so he did NOT seperate because of moving the worlds apart. So that is my theory. What do you think about WotOK? Do you think I am crazy for saying this all?

Well, he is obviously trying to impersonate the Hero of Winds. He rides in the Prince of Red Lions! I don't have any theories about him, but maybe his name, Nyeve, has something to do with it. Maybe he is simply Naive to the whole situation!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom