• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Night Owl?

I for one cannot seem to fall asleep before midnight, So what do I do in my time between the time normal people hit the hay and then? I do my Homework, Play video games, and chat on skype. What kind of late night activities do you enjoy?

LozzyKate

Ask Me Why I Love The Photoshops
I spend most of my nightly activities here on ZD, chatting on Skype, reading, and doing homework. I usually find myself getting bored a little bored after 3:00 AM, but somehow I keep myself entertained. :lol:

If I'm up that late anymore, it's usually because I'm playing video games. But I try to be a responsible adult and get to sleep by 11:00. Have to go to work early, after all.

The earliest I will go to bed is about 1 am. And that's only if I'm extremely tired. I normally, even on school nights, stay awake until roughly 3 am. I'm usually reading, doing homework, or something. Honestly, I can't really fall asleep before midnight. >.>

Cel-Shaded Deku

Ha ha, charade you are!
Rapin' your churches, burnin' your women!
Lately I've been here at night. If not I'm on my Wii. Animal Crossing seems so different at night when you're used to playing at the day time. If I'm in a Brawl mood I'll kick CPU butts for hours on end. Not surprisingly, the night stages in Sonic Unleashed are more fun at night when the crickets are chirping.

mine consist of, facebook, ZD, playing video games, and watching rwj videos on youtube =]
i can only fall asleep before midnight if i was up at like 5 in the morning it gets annoying
i wish i could sleep "normally" haha

Veely

Unwanted ZD Member
To the Night Owls! Because I am one... Usually actually I go to bed at 3Am... but here's what I Do
-Watch Tv (I watch Various shows)
- Play PS2, Wii, N64, Playstation, Gameboy,NDS
- Read
-Sing and Play the piano
- Watch Movies
- Talk with my sister
- Play sims 2
- talk on forums...

VergilDante100

Legendary Dark Knight
Most of the time i read to pass the time before crashing, but sometimes i'll end up playing the DS to pass some more time.

Abbs

I used to pull all nighters off quite a bit during the summer. Most of those hours were spent drawing, reading, video gaming, chatting with friends, etc. It was really just one big, awesome smorgasbord of what I usually do during the day.

I usually stream movies from netflix to my wii, watch youtube videos, or just surf around on the internet (lately its to look for zelda stuff that I wish I had the money to buy). But for the past week I've included posting on ZD forums. If I get to sleep before 12 its because I fell asleep around 4 to 6 and then I wake up around the time i usually go to sleep and then just go back to doing what I usually do.

Claire

The Geekette
Last night at around 10 PM, Tom's dad came in and told us, "Get to bed you two." He tells us pretty much every night at the same time, but often what happens is that we're still awake by the time his alarm goes off at 4 AM to leave for work. The weather, of course, determines often what we'll do. On cold and clear nights, we'll spend a lot of time outside "astronomatizing." Sometimes that means sitting outside until sunrise, but most times we are not fortunate enough to have clear skies all throughout the night. If conditions aren't favorable we play games, program, watch television (Firefly, Caprica, or science-based shows), listen to lectures online, or simply talk while we're awake. The best time to go on walks? Anytime after midnight before the sun rises. It is easily pulled off with naps, but it often requires manipulating your sleeping pattern in order to go 'nocturnal' to enjoy the cosmos.

insanity76

I don't suffer from it ..
I used to stay up until anywhere from 3-5 AM, but not so much anymore, lol. I'm usually in bed around midnight, sometimes as early as 11, sometimes as late as 1. Usually I'll either watch a little TV or play some games. Sometimes I have friends over and we'll have music going while hanging out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom