• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Next Nintendo Hadheld Virtual Console

So, do you guys think the next Nintendo Handheld Virtual Console should have games like Spirit Tracks, Minish Cap, and Phantom hourglass on it? The only handheld zelda the DSi had to offer on the virtual console was Four Swords, and that was limited edition. I want the next handheld virtual console to be like the Wii one, with all of the popular and not so popular Mario games and Zelda Games from the past. Your thoughts?

Unknown Song

Reeveelution Gaming
Well for that to happen concerning DS games, I'd want GameBoy Advance games to be available on the 3DS eShop first and if not, the next generation would have to do. The only people that own GBA games on their 3DS were part of the ambassador program.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
Well for that to happen concerning DS games, I'd want GameBoy Advance games to be available on the 3DS eShop first and if not, the next generation would have to do. The only people that own GBA games on their 3DS were part of the ambassador program.
Ya know what? I agree with this.
I think GBA had some amazing titles for it, and they should bring some games back.

Last edited:
Nintendo included all games but last gen on Wii-a.k.a. Gamecube-on VC so there is no reason to not believe GBA games will not be available for download some time in the near future on 3DS VC and DS games on the virtual shop of the next handheld. There are quite a lot of handheld gems I missed that I would like to catch up on like Advance Wars and Golden Sun.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Actually, releasing the NDS and GBA games wouldn't be a bad idea. The typical GBA game is 8-32MB in file size, and the typical NDS game is around 32-256Megabytes, and the 3DS SD Card can hold 2-4GB worth of data. Really, not a bad idea at all. And of course, we'd be able to play all of those amazing games once more!

The 3DS already emulates NDS games, so why not?

Fig

The Altruist
I'm pretty sure that it is obvious that GBA games should make a return in the Virtual Console! I don't care if I already have the games, I'm going to support Nintendo in everything! :xd:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom