• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

New Sword Theory

L

Lonewolf92

I am not saying that this is possibe, for the sages did make the first and the only MS that will ever be, but everyone talking about "this is an alternate demension" NO IT'S NOT! In the beginning of PH, it said that "Link and Tetra sailed away to a different land for more adventures", not "Than Link and Tetra got pulled into an alternate demension by the evil creature Bellum!" So therefor proving that it is not another demension, just another land. *phew*

Last edited by a moderator:

Vash03

Needz Moar.... Zelda, NAO
Okay, so he doesn't throw it in, sorry, lol.. but if it isn't part of the sword then the sword on his back isn't the PH... Then what is it? Or is it just a mistake?

I am not saying that this is possibe, for the sages did make the first and the only MS that will ever be, but everyone talking about "this is an alternate demension" NO IT'S NOT! In the beginning of PH, it said that "Link and Tetra sailed away to a different land for more adventures", not "Than Link and Tetra got pulled into an alternate demension by the evil creature Bellum!" So therefor proving that it is not another demension, just another land. *phew*

The alternate demension starts when Tetra and Link go touch the ghost ship. Hence why only, I think it was, 10 minutes pass from when they get on the ship, to when they get off.

No way your serious right now....

That intro is being told by a pirate before the whole ghost ship/alternate dimension thing even happens.

L

Lonewolf92

ohh! sorry i forgot about that part... oops. I really do not play PH anymore, cuz i just beat it and i tryed to restart, but got bored.

ohh! sorry i forgot about that part... oops. I really do not play PH anymore, cuz i just beat it and i tryed to restart, but got bored.

Hey I know exactly what you mean there. I sold mine after I beat it. Game was so boring.

But yeah, the intro is like a slide show deal of pictures that one of the pirates made. They're goal was to sail to new lands, as the end of WW said. What happened was they got side-tracked along the way and ended up on that ghost ship.

So they are apparently different dimensions, which means that the two swords exist in different worlds (and if my first post wasn't enough to disprove this theory), then this should. Just saying this to bring the discussion back on topic because I was trying to figure out how we went from MS=PS to the intro of PH.

Dungeon killer

Dungeon's Shall Fall!
Hey I know exactly what you mean there. I sold mine after I beat it. Game was so boring.

But yeah, the intro is like a slide show deal of pictures that one of the pirates made. They're goal was to sail to new lands, as the end of WW said. What happened was they got side-tracked along the way and ended up on that ghost ship.

So they are apparently different dimensions, which means that the two swords exist in different worlds (and if my first post wasn't enough to disprove this theory), then this should. Just saying this to bring the discussion back on topic because I was trying to figure out how we went from MS=PS to the intro of PH.

Yah, I thought that the Ps was like the Ms but relized that is a different dimensions, but at the end you see back in links world Linebeck's ship sailing off in the distance in the end cutscene, so maybe it is a different version.

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
The PS in no way can be the MS. They look similar and seem to have similar powers (like the MS is the only thing beside light arrows that can kill Ganon/dorf and the PS is the only thing that can kill Bellum plus they both at some point manipulated time) but they are not the same. The reason for this is because Zauz makes the blade and Oshus does the rest with the PH while the MS is probably still stuck in Ganondorf's head under the sea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom