• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

New star trek movie

Locke

Hegemon
Site Staff
Nah, my loyalties lie with The Next Generation. The Original Series was amazing, but it was a bit too cheesy to make me prefer it over TNG. Plus, TNG has Picard and Data, the two best characters evah.
The only question I
Ever thought was hard
Was "Do I like Kirk
Or do I like Picard?"
...and after careful consideration, Picard > Kirk. Shatner was ...wierd. always...talking like....this....and always...tearing his shirt.........................off.
Plus the stories were more about basic morals and stuff while TNG went much deeper.

McCoy and Spock. The two crew members who dislike each other the most, lol.
Lol what are you talking about? They're probably the best buds in all Star Trek!

The Voyage Home is still my favorite, but this new one was definately very well-done. I am looking forward SOO MUCH for the sequels.

The only question I
Ever thought was hard
Was "Do I like Kirk
Or do I like Picard?"
...and after careful consideration, Picard > Kirk. Shatner was ...wierd. always...talking like....this....and always...tearing his shirt.........................off.
Plus the stories were more about basic morals and stuff while TNG went much deeper.

Oh yeah, much much deeper, and more emotional. TOS didn't connect a lot of dots really. It was like a normal TV show, where you wouldn't have to watch a specific episode to understand another. But TNG had several connecting storylines, where to fully appreciate an episode, you'd have to watch another one.

Lol what are you talking about? They're probably the best buds in all Star Trek!

The Voyage Home is still my favorite, but this new one was definately very well-done. I am looking forward SOO MUCH for the sequels.

They just argue because because they can. :P They're two complete opposites on every issue, but they're still the best of friends.

I'm glad someone else likes Voyage Home. If you just get over the whales, it really is one of the better movies. My favorite is still First Contact though, mainly because it truly is TNG in its prime. No other TNG movie captured that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom