• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

New Order RP

Lukémon

Shows over folks!
" I hope we can, and I can get us started, I located Boyd. " Titania said, Ike then said " How did you do that? " Titania smiled and said " With all the ruckus that guy causes, how can't you find him. " Ike laughed and nodded " Well, that's good. " Titania then walked to the map on the upper floor, Ike followed.

Lukémon

Shows over folks!
Ike turns around, " It's OK, you just rest now, I'll sort out the next mission, I'll give you a smaller role in this one. " He then turns and follows Titania to the map.
" OK, so Boyd is being held here, " Titania points to a small town on the map, " this place was torn down in order to make an N.O. prison, it's also the place where a lot of N.O's magical energy is coming from, it's how all the soldiers can use Fire, Wind and Thunder magic, but because of this magic, this place has a magical barrier, it's practically impassable, it's how they're able to keep Boyd in there so long. " Ike thought for a moment and said " Well, first off, we have to get through that barrier, then, we gotta stop all the magical energy, then free Boyd and any other prisoners, now we just have to figure out how. "

Lukémon

Shows over folks!
Ike, once he hears all the details said,"I'm pretty sure with all their magic power the N.O. will have found this bridge and controlled it, so flying in is our best option ,this would be so much easier in Tellius, we'd just ask for the help of the Bengion pegasus knights or the Dracoknights. " Titania perked up at that, " Hold on, we might just be able to fly there after all. All we need to do is find Haar. " Ike remembered Haar and said " Knowing Haar he'll either be asleep or flying on his Wyvern, and Jill will probably be with him, so we can use their Wyverns to fly to this island. So where can we find them? "
" They're flying around in the skys delivering supplies to the needy, or rescuing civilians hurt by bombing. All we have to do is go to a bomb site and light a flare of some sort, and they'll come running, or flying of course. So that's the plan. " Titania says afterwards

Lukémon

Shows over folks!
Ike tries to reassure Blaze's worries, "There are risks yes, but the rewards are much more, Haar and Jill are very strong and mobile, and the eventual gain of Boyd, he is a skilled Warrior, and very strong. "

pizzavato

B*RS
"Not to worry, I can handle myself, no risks I can't handle."
Some were in the new order command ship...
In a giant room in what looks like the command center, two round men with protruding moustaches and scientific appearances are greeted by none other than the leader of N.O. "well, you two eggmen have something to say?" "yes, first: we have a fool proof idea to succesfully capture all video game characters with ease. Second: will you please remove these chains!?" "you two are video game characters to. Why would you help us?" "because we both have similar goals..."

Lukémon

Shows over folks!
Back at Garfunkells, Titania finalizes her plan, " So, we don't want to risk everyone being captured, so we'll send Ike to launch the flare, the site will have too many obstructions for me and my horse to get there, Haar and Jill won't recognize Blaze, so that only leaves Ike. " Ike then tunes in with a little joke about Haar, " Once I get back with Jill and Haar,we'll wait a few hours before departing for this island, because Haar will need a nap first.

Lukémon

Shows over folks!
" OK, I'll be going then. " Ike leaves Garfunkells and walks to the place where he met Blaze, since it had been bombed recently.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom