• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

New Order RP

Lukémon

Shows over folks!
" Once we get these kids and this little Pikachu out of here, it's pretty much plain sailing, we just get then kids in the vans that the guys have outside, then get back home. Well, enough talking, lets go and do it! " Ike then, seeing as all the kids were now outside, headed towards the exit. " Keep up with me if you can Blaze! " he shouted.

pizzavato

B*RS
"You know, I can run faster than you!"
Blazes feet are covered in fire and her running speed increases, she grabs ike by the arm and the both reach the exit, with pikachu following.
"make a mental note, when I have enough energy, my flames are my greatest advantage."

Lukémon

Shows over folks!
" Well, that's a good thing cause now you may need to burn up a few N.O. police. " Ike looked ahead and saw that their vans were nowhere to be seen. " Looks like the rest of the guys got away, but we'll have to fight our way out. Dang! If only I had my sword. I could cut them up easily, now I just have to bash their heads in. But anyhow, we've gotta go up against these guys, you ready? "

pizzavato

B*RS
music: Bond - Explosive - YouTube
"I'm more than ready!" Blaze runs up to a group of armed guards and engulfs them in flames, turning them into ash. she then hovers in the air with what seems like fire jets and destroys a mini hovercraft. a guard with an electric staff comes running at blaze but she stops him with a kick to the gut, knocking him out cold. "These guys have to try harder."

Lukémon

Shows over folks!
A guard comes running at Ike from behind, Ike puts his fist up and slams him in the face (fatality :P). " Yeah, if I had my sword they'd be like your average bandit. I could take 'em down in one hit. It makes me wonder where my sword actually is. Still no point dwelling on it now, you still OK for the long journey back?"

pizzavato

B*RS
"I can drag your butt back to the base in just an hour. we just gotta clear the way first." Blaze kicks three guards than surround her, then jumps into the air with a flaming spin kick to destroy a sentinal. *note: skill called axel tornado*

pizzavato

B*RS
The fight goes on, ike smashes the skull of a soldier with his fists while blaze fires ball of intense heat. Time passes and blazes fire gets weaker. "damn, not now! I'm losing energy. Ike, we have to leave now!"

Lukémon

Shows over folks!
Ike nodded and said, " Just one problem, if we run now, you won't be able to get us back to base quick enough to outrun these N.O. soldiers, looking at yoi, you barely have enough energy to keep fighting. But with these guys on our tail for the whole journey, they'll find our base and then attack it. " Ike fought off another wave of soldiers, " You run, I'll keep fighting. That's an order from your commander! Now go! "

pizzavato

B*RS
"r-right! I'll tell the others the news!" blaze jumps over some soldiers and runs towards the direction of the base, with the soldiers unable to match her speed. minutes pass and blaze stops to rest behind a tree. She sits down, wiping the sweat off her forehead. She feels the hollowness in her stomach followed with a growl. "I need more energy, or I won't make it in time. I hope ike's okay."

Lukémon

Shows over folks!
Ike kept on fighting, he was getting tired now, wondering whether he was going to live through this, then he got hit by a stun gun, he fell to the ground, motionless. In the distance, footsteps could be heard, eventually they sounded more like a horse galloping, the guards looked over to where the noise was, but by the time they realized what was happening, they had all fallen victim to the axe of Titania, one of Ike's closest friends. She picked up Ike's motionless body and tied him to her horse, and rode off in the direction of Garfunkells, she could see Blaze's, slightly flame filled, tracks, so she followed them.

pizzavato

B*RS
Blaze, now exhausted from the over use of fire, leans on a tree, trying to suppress the pain in her empty belly. She turns to see the fire trail she made while escaping the new order. "with the trail, soldiers can follow, yet, ike can use it to follow me. What should I do? I can't think straight..." blaze decides to hide the trail and discontinues using fire. An hour or so passes and she can no longer walk farther. Before collapsing, a blue blur comes and a figure in a black cloak carries blaze. "...Blaze...stay strong. We'll meet again...friend." the person gently rests her onto a tree and removes his hood, revealing his quils and blue fur. "see ya soon." the hedghog leaves blaze alone as he goes from tree to tree.

Lukémon

Shows over folks!
With Ike still unconscious on the back of her horse, Titania still rode on, following the burning trail, she came across a small woodland area, which was surprising due to the fact the N.O. were burning down any woodland because they could make habitat for pokémon, Titania stopped to give her horse a rest. She looked at Ike and said " Hold on friend, for Mist's sake, hold on. " She then got back on her horse and kept riding with the unconscious Ike towards Garfunkells.

pizzavato

B*RS
Blaze woke up to the sound of horse hooves. She tries to get up but falls back to the ground. "embarrassing, I can't even stand up. I can't even manage to move far." blaze looks to see titania, with ike on the horse. "ike! Is he alright!?" the mere sight of ike allows blaze to get on her feet, but not before stumbbling. "I can tell you're with us right?"

Lukémon

Shows over folks!
" Don't worry, I'm one of Ike's friends, I worked under him in our mercenary company, 'The Greil Mercenarys', he was always a brave leader, even if a little rash at some points, just like his father... But anyway, he's still hanging on, but only just, he needs some medical attention soon. Hop on my horse if you can, I'm sure he won't mind. "

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom