• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

New Majora's Party!

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
Wart falls back screaming. It's warts where diminishing.
"It's polite where I come from!" Kynigo said as he dashed towards Wart. He dug his twin daggers right into it's eye, and pulled them downwards. The creature let out a high-pitch squeal, and collapsed into a mass of slime, with a giant bleeding eye in the center. Kynigo laughed slightly. "I love my job."

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
She raises her eyebrows. "Wat does it mean?" She says. She gathers her arrows, cleaning them off on Kynigo's cloak, not having one herself. She doesn't care if it's rude. He was there, and it was convenient.

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
"It's means "Lady" where I come from. And thanks for the Eye-guts, it's an honor." He said with a smirk. He then walked closer to the giant eyeball, and reached his hand into it. He felt around some, and pulled out an old stone of some sort. He wiped it off, and muttered "Zipniste". Blue markings started glowing on the stone. "I'm good." Kynigo said, and he started for the door. "Have fun in this messed up mechanism, I'm out of here."

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
"I have my own needs." He says. "But by my honor, Kyria, I will help you find what your looking for here. But after where out of here, I'm out of here."

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
"Geeeheheheheyaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh!" Link screamed as he fell. "Gnyeh...." He moaned when he hit the ground. "This better be the temple......" He said.

===
"So then. Where's the demon child?" Kynigo asked.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
"I don't know, haven't seen her in a while." Shade shrugs. "And don't call her "demon child". It's offensive."

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
"It's fact." Kynigo said. He looked around,a nd started down a path. He stopped, and put his ear against the wall. *Clang* *Clang* *Clang*
"Something's going off, and it isn't the usual Hydraulics."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom