• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

New Majora's Party!

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
"This waters to deep to go all the way down... Kyria-Shade, you search the lower sectors. I'll try to make my way through the gaps in the upper parts." Kynigo said. He took of some of his heavy armor, and placed it onto the floor. He then dived into the water and swam as far down as he was willing. He then made his way towards one of the many outlets on the walls, and a current pulled him into another area of the great Hydraulic mechanism that was known as a Temple.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
She dives into the water, and swims down as far as the temple goes, after removing her bow, of course. She set that with the man's armor. Armed with only her sword, she relishes the feeling of the water, and the fact she can breathe.

Fiery Klongo

I Am Mardric
Mardric and link appeared to have hit a large stone wall that went for hundreds of feet in either direction before stopping. "Lets climb." Mardric took a pair of picks from his bag and also a small disc. "If you fall I'll throw you this."

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
((You didn't clear up why he hit Link))
"What are those for?" Link asked, looking for a good point to start his climb.

Fiery Klongo

I Am Mardric
((You will see))
"You will see if you fall" Mardric took his pick and began to climb.
10 feet...
20 feet...
30 fee- Skulltula started to crawl towards them from left and right, the only path that was clear was up. "Dang! Climb faster!"

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
Link struggled to find grippings, and avoid the Skulltulas. "Come on!" Link yelled in annoyance. He lost hold on a ledge, but managed to regain quickly.

Fiery Klongo

I Am Mardric
Mardric groaned and looked around. about twenty feet up and to the left there was a crack just large enough to stand in. " Link! Over there!" Mardric took a vine in one hand and a dagger in the other and began to move across the wall. The skulltulas were closing from every direction now. As the first of them began to reach Mardric, he imagined what somebody below might have thought to see purple rain coming from the sky.

ZeldaFAYZ6251

Twilight Princess Lover
(Oh boy :eek:)

Pandora found a safe platform at the end stood there for a while to avoid the water. She breathed heavily until she went through to find a room filled with nothing but water.
She saw shimmering at the bottom and took her index finger and threw some magic at it and it was a pot that broke revealing a chest. Nowhow to get it?

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
Shade swims down to the lowest level, glad she could breathe underwater. She opens the door and enters the next submerged room. She kills a couple monsters, then finds a switch, which she hits and it lowers the water level drastically, leaving Pandora's room dry.
"Huh, that was interesting..." She swims to the top of the waterline and climbs out, heading through the door that is now accessible.

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
Kynigo entered a long hallway. There was a large door at the end. As he got closer and closer, he started smelling a repungent aroma. He recognized it. He looked behind him, to make sure no one was there, and entered the next room.
It was a wide room. Wide enough to be an arena, or in this case, a den. He looked up, and there it was. On the ceiling was a mass of gelatinous bubbles on a giant eye. Wart.

((Sorry guys, I havn't been feeling that well lately.))

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom