• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Majora's Mask New Majora's Mask Glitch: Ability To Warp To Any Owl Statue Without Hitting It

Just the other day, someone discovered that it's possible to use the Song of Soaring to warp to any owl statue on the pause screen map in Majora's Mask even if said owl statue hasn't been hit. This is definitely a major revelation for future speed runs of the game, and I'm surprised it hadn't been discovered before.

Take a gander below:

[video=youtube;-kdZxuCgJ_A]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-kdZxuCgJ_A[/video]

The video also does a good job explaining corresponding teleport locations using this glitch.

What are your thoughts on this glitch?

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Hmm, interesting.

I already knew about the warping to Great Bay one, but I didn't realize you could warp to the other locations by moving the cursor on the map. Might have to try that out sometime.

Wonder if it works on the Wii version...

Salem

SICK
Why the hell are the pillarboxes not the same size?

Anyway, speedrunners will have fun with this glitch. <3

Beeker

Wild Card
Really interesting! Recently got into watching more speedruns and trying some of the tricks myself, so maybe I'll make a file and try this out! 8D

MW7

That's really awesome. I didn't even know about the Great Bay glitch, but the additional locations that are possible is a great find. I usually don't have the patience to use glitches too much, but this one is incredibly easy to use and very helpful. I will definitely try this out sometime.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom