• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Oracle Of Seasons/Ages Naming of Kids

Septimis Skype

TheLastCenturion
In the oracle games there a house that the parents let you name there kid. now if you have kids or when you do do you think you would ask a kid that just walked into your house without knocking ;that will break you pots and steal stuff from chests if he has the chance; to name your kid. i think that in those pots link was breaking there was pot or the parents were on something so what do you think drove the parents crazy enough to ask a kid like that to name there child or would you actually ask a kid like that to name you kid if you would tell me what your on. Thanks

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Honestly I'd be on some pot as well...I mean, no stranger - ESPECIALLY not a kid - would be naming my daughter/son like ever.

DarkestLink

Darkest of all Dark Links
That and I don't think too many parents would be pleased if some kid named their child Henry McCocksuck

Dragoncat

Twilit wildcat: Aerofelis
Yeah I agree...pretty whack. The only explanation I can think of is maybe the parents couldnt agree on a name...but if I were them I'd give Link the names they came up with and ask him to choose between them, not throw their ideas out the window. You would still have to be on some pretty strong drugs though: "Hey! The missus and I need help naming our son! The rainbow monkeys came and ate the papers that we wrote down names on and we can't remember what was written!" :lol:

Perfect opportunity for people who enjoy immature humor though. I saw a screenshot awhile back...somebody named the kid...the word is censored here. Same thing people name metapods, and then have the metapods use harden. Still don't get it? Male genitalia.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom