• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art My Shop Stuff! (Kinda)

Luigidude64

Suzune Supporter
Well I decided to start one. I finally got my own Laptp to use, and began playing around with the Paint program, my work may not be perfect, but i'll do the best I can, here's my beta siggy

Luigidude 64 on ZD.png

Not perfect, but i'm still working on it, if you've got any requests, fill out this form

Background: (Color and design)
What's in it?
Avvy or Siggy?
Your Name, where on it?
Any other stuff on it? (quotes, special poems, ect)

Luigidude64

Suzune Supporter
Well, here's another beta Siggy thing, the bottom right corner is empty for anyone who wants their name there. If they want it, then claim it in a post below!!

Triforce.jpg

Better than the last one? I'll get better as time goes on so don't get discouraged!

T

triforce hunter

Backround: Black with a faint yellow glow

Whats in it: Dark link with the triforce in his hand (dark link on the left please)

Sig Triforce hunter on the bottom right please

Any other stuff on it: I would like you to write the darkness of one on the top right.

Luigidude64

Suzune Supporter
Backround: Black with a faint yellow glow

Whats in it: Dark link with the triforce in his hand (dark link on the left please)

Sig Triforce hunter on the bottom right please

Any other stuff on it: I would like you to write the darkness of one on the top right.

Yay! First request! I'll get to it tomarrow, when I have more time. . .

Luigidude64

Suzune Supporter
K, Triforce Hunter, i'll get to your request later, I've found a few new ways to alter my art, so I tried a Skyward Sword Zelda!

Zelda from SwS.png

So, i'm getting better. But what do you think?

Luigidude64

Suzune Supporter
Well, here's Triforce Hunter's Siggy. It kinda sucks, but it's the best i've done so far!!

attachment.php

Thar it is!!

http://zeldadungeon.net/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=15710&d=1312593735 So, Tiforce Hunter, go here, and copy the BB Code! And use it fer your Siggy!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom