• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

My Rough Pitch for a Convegence of the Timelines

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Like DJ Twitch said, just because the Hero of Time "faded from legend" doesn't mean he couldn't have left a memoir.

Honestly, what would a convergence of the timelines accomplish? Would it even be possible, given Spirit Tracks and New Hyrule? (I haven't actually played it, so feel free to correct me.)

Honestly, what would a convergence of the timelines accomplish? Would it even be possible, given Spirit Tracks and New Hyrule? (I haven't actually played it, so feel free to correct me.)
It would essentially mean that the Adult Timeline's flood would be able to have ramifications on the Child Timeline. It wouldn't change much about Spirt Tracks and New Hyrule, considering New Hyrule is on a neighboring plateau of the Great Sea/Hyrule. It would just mean that the Great Sea from Wind Waker could be referenced in future games in the Child Timeline.

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
Forum Volunteer
Questions on how it happened aside, the real big question is how nobody would have noticed alternate universes colliding. I thiiiink it would be an event for people to remember. Perhaps the timelines had eventually become so similar that they merged naturally, with only minor changes? I totally believe there was a convergence involved, but the logistics of it make my head hurt

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
ZD Champion
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Questions on how it happened aside, the real big question is how nobody would have noticed alternate universes colliding. I thiiiink it would be an event for people to remember. Perhaps the timelines had eventually become so similar that they merged naturally, with only minor changes? I totally believe there was a convergence involved, but the logistics of it make my head hurt
Memory is a feeble thing. In reality we have no idea whether different timelines are merging, the mandela effect is likely an example of widespread false memory, but some might argue it is a point in favor shifting or converging timelines. In either case, one event can be remembered numerous ways by various people. This is such a common occurence that people who are present during a timeline shift may not have any clue as long as the world itself is the same and it's merely historical accounts that are different.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom