• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art My Crazy MMD(MikuMikuDance) Creations

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
So...I use this program called MikuMikuDance(MMD for short) to make some really really random pictures and Videos...if you have seen my MMD videos before...that's not all I do with MMD...I make pictures too...and create models(which I'm still trying to master)...anywho....WHO CARES WHAT I SAY LET'S SEE SOME PICTURES....

They're going to be in spoilers because I use a size that's huge:

Couples(there isn't that many because I support some yuri couples(yaoi is disturbing to me to make a MMD picture...):
HECK YA FOR KAIMEI(KaitoxMeiko):
meikoxkaito_by_sonic5780-d59rh81.png

I'm anti MikuxKaito...but I made two for teh lulz and because of Linkyme because she loves that couple:
non_yuri_or_yaoi_picture_by_sonic5780-d4t2ey2.png
mikuxkaito_by_sonic5780-d4xonzw.png

Derpness...:
hachune_is_deadly_by_sonic5780-d4zqwz9.png
because_len_got_high_by_sonic5780-d4yaxd1.png
enjoy_your_dreams_tonight_by_sonic5780-d4s2gms.png

KAGAMINE TWINS :3~~~:
kagamine_twins_by_sonic5780-d4rqwkd.png
This next one is twincest...but my friend requested for it because she supports them as a couple...I use to but...they're twins...I SAY TWINS:
rinxlen_by_sonic5780-d50zdy0.png
YANDERE RIN!!!!:
why_don__t_you_play_with_me___by_sonic5780-d53n958.png

more will be posted once I upload my other Yandere Rin picture

Moar and Yandere Rin again ~~~

and that's it for now:3

Last edited:

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
They look very nice, Josie. My favorites would be the very first ones, those look great. Good job. :)
YOU NO LIKE KAGAMINE TWINS?!? YOU SHALL DIE(jk) :P.

Yeah...I'm very anti MikuxKaito...a girl with a high pitched voice with a man with a manly voice...no way...KAIMEI is wayyyy better...but I'm glad you like them~

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Well yeah, the twins are cool too, Josie, but not how you portrayed them. :P lol They are twins. (I know it was a request, so you're good)

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
Well yeah, the twins are cool too, Josie, but not how you portrayed them. :P lol They are twins. (I know it was a request, so you're good)

Thanks...I'm pretty good at making poses...but still learning animation

seeu__s_ice_sculpture_by_sonic5780-d4sfi5r.png
:3

Last edited:

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
pika_knights_of_mmd_icon_entry_thingy_xd_by_sonic5780-d4y0nvy.png

This was made by both GIMP and MMD...it's Mimi Hojo...well anyway...since I'm bored and I have like tons of models I'll be doing this model of the day thing...I'll tell you who they are and a bit of a description of them...and their model creator...I'll throw in the models I made...once/if I finish them...oh I made that image because I entered an icon contest on dA for a group...I did win...but I didn't realize I did once I found my image...guys...this...spoiler...contains...yuri...other words...two girls...in...love...I ship this couple...

HAKUxNERU FTW!!!!
hakuxneru_by_sonic5780-d4qzjl7.png

You've been warned

Last edited:

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
TRIPLE POST YAY!!!*sarcasm*

I LOVE YOU BRO:
Iloveyoubrofigurine.png

It's a better way of giving your twin a hug :3...oh those are my newest Kagamine models...I love them to death

I like really like the winter like scene one with the blonde (cat?)girl and her clone, i hope to see some animation from you. ^^

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
I'm all in for KAIMEI Pictures...also I might be taking couple requests...they are so fun to make :3~:
i3ccuu.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom