• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Multiple Triforce?

Although this is highly doubtful and I will get yelled at by Zelda Researchers and Timeline Theorists, but I think this should be said.

While working on the Legend of Zelda section of the site, I was busy taking screenshots and I decided to take a picture of the Legend of Zelda story in game. Now, this could be a number of things. It could be a mis-translation, it could be an accident, it could have been an idea that Nintendo decided to trash, or, it could be one of the Many mysteries of Zelda.

In-Game%20Story.jpg

Many years ago, [the] Prince of Darkness, Gannon, stole ONE of the Triforce with power. Princess Zelda had ONE of the Triforce with wisdom. She divided it into 8 units to hide it from Gannon before she was captured.

Go find the 8 units, Link, to save her!

ChargewithSword

Zelda Dungeon's Critic
Remember, these people were the ones who made the mistake of spelling Gannon. And they were the ones who brought us Bull-dog moblins. I think this was a simple mistake done by the crew.
Besides OOT proved that the goddesses had left only 3 triforces; that is unless the triforce is much bigger than we though and most of the time we have been gathering smaller pieces.

That doesn't contradict the three Triforce stuff that was set in place by OoT. It only mentions two Triforces. It's just that one is split up, just like the Triforce of Courage was in WW.

I don't think that this is referring to different Triforces in general; I think that this is referring to the three triangles that make up the triforce.

As previously stated, in The Wind Waker, one of the Triforce pieces was shattered into eight pieces. So, I think they are just referring to Ganon[Princes of Darkness] held the Triforce of Power, and respectively, Zelda held the Triforce of Wisdom.

Amelie

Air Dancer
Yes peices I believe ^^

Now.. are my timelines right? That TLOZ came and then AOL is the last game in the series.. with OoT being the first?

I know I said I didnt care about time lines but Im kind of interested now ^^

Skull_Kid

Bugaboo!
Originally, there were only two parts of the Triforce- Power and Wisdom... Later in Adventure of Link, the Courage piece was added

Amelie

Air Dancer
I always wondered "Did Link have courage peice already in TLOZ?"

Now i know why it never mentions it and that it wasnt even part of the story yet! Thank you for that post ^^

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
Although this is highly doubtful and I will get yelled at by Zelda Researchers and Timeline Theorists, but I think this should be said.

While working on the Legend of Zelda section of the site, I was busy taking screenshots and I decided to take a picture of the Legend of Zelda story in game. Now, this could be a number of things. It could be a mis-translation, it could be an accident, it could have been an idea that Nintendo decided to trash, or, it could be one of the Many mysteries of Zelda.

In-Game%20Story.jpg

Many years ago, [the] Prince of Darkness, Gannon, stole ONE of the Triforce with power. Princess Zelda had ONE of the Triforce with wisdom. She divided it into 8 units to hide it from Gannon before she was captured.

Go find the 8 units, Link, to save her!

That refers to the triforce of wisdom and the triforce of power obviously! What were you thinking Zenox?! Seriously! Multiple triforces?!?!?! they were refering to two of the triforce pieces!!!

Zarom

The King

Here is what I think about it:

On the Gamecube disc Collector's Edition: the mistakes that the creators made (such as Gannon) have been corrected. I have the version on this disc and all the mistakes have been fixed.

Clucluclu

Time for waffles
Well, each peice of Triforce can be labled as THE Triforce of _______, or all thogether as just the Triforce. This would mean that by one Triforce with power, it would mean one of the pieces of trifoce with power. Am I making sense?

Skull_Kid

Bugaboo!
No, you are not, and your post is very confusing and misleading.

But anyways, there is only ONE whole Triforce that is composed of Three Parts, period.

Vash03

Needz Moar.... Zelda, NAO
There wasn't a triforce of courage... that didn't come in untill ALttP, if I'm not mistaken. I agree with Zenox here, originally there were two triforce's one of power, one of wisdom... maybe they fused and became the Triforce with all three peices, or maybe the Triforce that we know and love split and courage was divided among the two new triforces, being wisdom and power. Depending on where you'd like to put it in the timeline.. But thats all just my opinion, and speculations I've made.

Skull_Kid

Bugaboo!
There wasn't a triforce of courage... that didn't come in untill ALttP, if I'm not mistaken. I agree with Zenox here, originally there were two triforce's one of power, one of wisdom... maybe they fused and became the Triforce with all three peices, or maybe the Triforce that we know and love split and courage was divided among the two new triforces, being wisdom and power. Depending on where you'd like to put it in the timeline.. But thats all just my opinion, and speculations I've made.

You haven't done your homework, Vash xD.

The ToC was introduced in AoL, not ALttP, in fact, ALttP never mentions the sharded Triforce, only the whole deal, the Golden Power.
LoZ and AoL can be disregarded in this subject because it was still the dawn of the series and they weren't quite sure of where they wanted to head the series.

Vash03

Needz Moar.... Zelda, NAO
Yeah, like I said, "If I'm not mistaken." lol, Anywho, you can't really disregard that because they are still cannon, at least as far as I'm concerned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom