• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art Ms. Hellsy's Work

Here's a quick sketch that I done last night.
Lol.jpg

And that picture that I said I was colouring, I lost it on my computer. *Sighs* I'm horrible.

Master Sword13

thatjoshoverthere
I do too. I don't even know where my artwork thread vanished off to. I'd add more, but I'm too lazy to scan them. XD Anyway, keep working hard, Ms. Hellsy! I can't wait to see what you create next!

Ganondork

goo
Oh my god Ms. Hellsy, these are beautiful! Not even kidding, these are so great, I'd kill for talent like that. I used to think I was good, until I looked at yours haha

Oh my god Ms. Hellsy, these are beautiful! Not even kidding, these are so great, I'd kill for talent like that. I used to think I was good, until I looked at yours haha

Haha! Don't give me too much credit! Half of these are my horrible picture's. Everyone has their own talent with their own style. Like my friend, she is great with pencil, and me I'm great with ink. Everyone is great with their own talent. Don't ever wish ylu have someone else's talent! :0

Ganondork

goo
Wow! That's real good! You should try your hand at like LA Link or OoX Link. Those would come out really good. Not to mention, they look like your field of expertise.

Hm... I don't know, I might try. But I've been getting into making character's for a story that I am doing.

That picture that I done is suppose to be me. In the background it say's, "Jerry Loves Loves Me." :D

Yeah, I don't think I'll be posting anymore pictures on this anymore. I grew tired of drawing.

Can someone lock this?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom