• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art Ms. Hellsy's Work

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
Tú dibujas muy bien. Me encantan mucho. Creo que eres mas mejor que yo. Yo necesito que mejorar mas.

You draw really great. I like it very much. I think your better than me. I still need more inprovement

I'm here to update my thread if anyone still wants to look at them:

Untitled-1.jpg
a character I worked on awhile back

Chii_Lineart_by_anime_kelsey26_by_color_me_club.jpg
I have been working a bit on my graphic pictures, but after this one I stopped

This is all i got for now :/

Last edited:

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
It's good to see you are still around, Ms. Hellsy. Those drawings look cool, I like both to be honest, but the second one a little bit more. Keep up the good work.

Hachi

Happy Valentines Day!
You have a very unique style to you art! Your coloring is also very lovely as well, and it's always nice to see a verity of media being used. :)

In the most recent set of pictures, (in the top one in particular) it's very obvious you know how to draw faces in your own style and it shows through the confident of your line work. However, the body is much weaker and lacks that interesting line quality you have going for the hair and the face. It's always important to be working on improving anatomy, but also to spend a little more time on parts of a picture your less confident about, so that the drawing looks more unified. :J

Overall though, you do some great work. Keep it up and I hope you continue to share your creations on ZD!

I'm not going to lie, I have been in a stump with drawing new pictures. I am willing to take requests if anyone wants to have a picture drawn by me. (either in pen or pencil, I'm not going to do anything digital because that takes too much time and effort to do)

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Is that so? Requests? Well how about you give Saga a try?

SagaofTartakus.gif

You can try a new pose if you want.

Okay, so I have gotten bored recently and I just finish these last night (Don't worry Astuma, I'm almost done with your request)
They are Stella and Loretta from Castlevania Portriat of Sorrow

annd I have done these:Loretta.jpgStella.jpg

I would of shown these from a few years ago that I have done, but for some odd reason I cannot find them which is irritating me. :/ (May it be deleted from dA or mods from ZU deleting them cause of whatever reason it is quite rude).

I like them both, mostly Loretta cause I love her face.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom