• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Most Overrated Person of All Time

As much as I would love to say Justin Bieber AKA: No Talent, Autotune Reliant, Brain Draining Teen sensation of the world.

I'm gonna go with Arnold Schwartzeneger aside from terminator all Arnie has done is crap and lead a state as a joke.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Jonas Brothers, Miley Cyrus, and anyone else who launched a singing career from Disney. Take away the autotone which "improves" their voice and you'd see they really have no vocal faculty. Meantime true artists, such as Two Steps From Hell, mostly gain recognition from fans on Youtube, and these literally talentless people are raking in millions. Let's face it, the same thing's happening with other pop singers like Justin Bieber. These are the types that come off as the most overrated to me.

two words: JUSTIN BIEBER!! he's famous but he's the worst singer i've ever heard in my life. my only thought while hearing him sing was "if i could gnaw my ears off, i would" i'd rather listen to rick asly than that little girl. another thing, he's admittedly gay but when he sings about love i.e all of his songs, he puts a girl in them. he's about as real as michael jackson's nose.
admitedly rick astly is epic but i have to agree with you justin beiber. What an idiot

i'd say Chuck Norris, i see his name everywhere like, there are some good joke about him like he pushes the world down when he does a push up and stuff but just too much i bet my cousin could beat him up, he was asked to join mma

Luke's Wife

peaked in 2015
i'd say Chuck Norris, i see his name everywhere like, there are some good joke about him like he pushes the world down when he does a push up and stuff but just too much i bet my cousin could beat him up, he was asked to join mma

he's gonna come for you.
run before it's too late.
actually, don't bother. it already is.

The Joker

<span style="text-shadow:2px 2px 4px Purpl
The most overrated person of all time? I could write for a week and still not finish the list of potencial canidates but off-the-cuff I'd say Al Gore.

two words: JUSTIN BIEBER!! he's famous but he's the worst singer i've ever heard in my life. my only thought while hearing him sing was "if i could gnaw my ears off, i would" i'd rather listen to rick asly than that little girl. another thing, he's admittedly gay but when he sings about love i.e all of his songs, he puts a girl in them. he's about as real as michael jackson's nose.

U r gonna go quite far in life, i bow to u

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom