• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Most Overrated Person of All Time

My first choice was going to be Angelina Jolie.
That woman if just way to praised for something I just don't see
I can agree with you on that one a bit. I dunno about her acting (I honestly don't care; never been a fan of her), but people talk all the time about how hot she is and I legitimately don't see it. I don't find Angelina Jolie attractive at all.

I would think Robert Pattinson since girls [not all!!!] freak out over him because he played Edward Cullen. I liked the twilight saga but i'm not over obsessing and i was disappointed to see him play edward, im sorry but he gave vampires a bad name. So disappointed in him...
One acting role based on a book series you don't like probably shouldn't define your opinion of the actor. :P Robert Pattinson has been in numerous other movies, including a major role in a little-known film called Harry Potter: The Goblet of Fire. He's a good actor, and like it or not he is legitimately attractive, at least to many people, because it's pretty much a fact that being effeminate is an attractive trait.

Cel-Shaded Deku

Ha ha, charade you are!
Rapin' your churches, burnin' your women!
I'm not sure if anyone else has said this person on this thread before, but for me it's Chuck Norris. Chuck Norris jokes are cool until you learn how stupid he is in real life. I don't feel like explaining it right now so I'll just leave a link to a video about him. Don't watch if you don't like excessive swearing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom