• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Most Favorite Zelda Character

Hey guys what is your favorite zelda character? (it cannot be Link,Ganondorf,Zelda, and any other main zelda villain out of any zelda game.) Mine would have to be tingle( from Majora's Mask,Minish Cap, Four Sword Adventures, and Wind Waker.) Tingle can get annoying sometimes. but I think he is a fun funny fantastic character, I just loved this guy! Hopefully he just come back in another zelda game. So thats what I think, and I want to know what your guy's favorite zelda character is so tell me bye! :)

Aero_Dynamic

エアロダイナミック
I'm pretty sure there are a lot of similar threads like this. But anywar, mine are Malon, Dark Link, hmm, Navi, Linebeck, Tetra, and many more I suppose.

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
Ahh that I have 10 1. Vaati 2. Ganon 3. Midna 4. Navi 5. Link 6. Linebeck 7. Zelda 8. Byran 9. Steam
10.Cole Those who Had pick I like then a lot especially Vaati and Ganon

Top 3 would be Linebeck, Midna, and Kaepora Gaebora. All really cool characters that all add something unique to each game. Especially Linebeck. God I love that man....

Deku man

Just another nobody......
I really like Zelda characters. My top 3 would probably be 1) Malon 2) Navi and 3) Tingle. I just knew people would add Navi :xd: !

I love tatle, the leader of the bomber's gang, the guy that follows you around after you throw the sign in aLttP, and the kid that gives you the spoils bag in WindWaker (what WAS his name??)

P

pokemainiac

Tingle! Seriously though, I'd probably go for the Happy Mask Salesman.

jack546

The chosen one
i would have to choose majora because he has the power to make the moon conect with the earth and then there is a huge explosion

Ghosi

Schmetterling
My favorite characters are Epona, Midna and Navi. I mean they are all partners of the hero and are really helpful!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom