• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Morphed Triforce

Zeruda

Mother Hyrule
It's more than likely just the way the Triforce is depicted in Termina. Remember, Termina is a parallel world, not a realm, and that means that it's very likely that it'd have its own realms and Triforce.

At the same time, it could have something to do with the Goddess of Time. She's the only one ever mentioned in MM, so perhaps she is the main power of that world while they other two are lesser for whatever reason. Who knows.

Perhaps the Triforce is shaped the same in both worlds, and maybe that image is displayed as some sort of symbol to the coming of a hero. Destiny does play a major part in Zelda anyway, so maybe that image is just to symbolize Link's disconnection from Hyrule. The piece is out of place, just as Link is out of place.

Who knows. Call up Nintendo and ask- maybe you'll get an answer. ;)

zzRICHzz

own & finished all Zeldas
i never saw it the way everyone is talking about... to me it was just inverted rather than misplaced. it always looked more to me like each triangle is upside-down opposed to the TF of Power being on the bottom. i think it was just a message to the gamer to show that Link is now in a different world, an inverted world.

fiercedeity619

Remember the name
i really don't think it has to do with anything about ganondorf or termina because in OoT when you're talking to zelda and she tells you about the triforce you could see it shifting around and making that same shape as the one in MM.

D

DaltonR6

Where is the triforce in the beginning? are you talking about the lights where Skull kid is floating?

Swordbomb

Doktor Assisted Homicide
i think that why the triforce of power is out of place is because majoras mask has the terminian counter part triforce of power. i dont know why but that could be it

Michael Heide

The 8th Wise Man
I don't believe the triangles in that picture/scene really have anything to do with the Triforce. They resemble it, but thats the only time in the entire game of MM that this design is shown. It is much more likely that the triangles are just the light that is shining down into the cavern.
^^ This.

I don't believe it has anything to do with Hyrule or the Triforce
Neither do I. In the real triforce, all three triangles are of the same size. In the pic on page 1, the "out of place" triangle is clearly smaller. I'm going with coincidence.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom