• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

More Spirit Tracks Commercials!

Mases

Lord of the Flies
Administrator
Site Staff
Another UK Spirit Tracks Commercial is now available. This one has similar portions from the previous UK Commercial that we showed off yesterday, but also has other material. None of which is brand new, but its nice to see diverse commercials hitting the airways in the UK. Spirit Tracks is set to ship in just 12 days.

Last edited by a moderator:

NorthApple

GIVE ME THE APPLE!!
If I wasn't already super-excited about getting it, this alone would have sold me the game xDDD
AWESOME, I love how nintendo has staged various clips and info to be shown every couple of days this month :3

basement24

There's a Bazooka in TP!
I love all of the various coverage this game is getting now. And to think that a few months back everyone was worried about the game since Nintendo wasn't talking much beyond the initial E3 trailer. They seem to like to keep info close to the chest until the release is imminent.

England is super-pumped about Spirit Tracks apparently. They've had like 6 commercials already. Nice one though. This is actually the first time I've seen that character's face w/ the weird hand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom