• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art ~Mizuki~ (Josie's) Graphics

God, you have gotten really intense with making signatures, Josie. Your becoming better than me. I'm very jealous of you. Keep up the awesome work!
Because she has a backseat graphics artist telling her what to do with tutorials. I've tried to tell her to try to slip away from them and combine her learned skills from them, but she seems reliant on them. Not that that is necessarily a bad thing (sorry to sound harsh: I just try to be different by avoiding tutorials, so now I've grown to resent them Dx). Josie, you've gotten dramatically better, but now, you're replacing your overuse of brushes with C4Ds... xD But that's alright. You can do a lot more with C4Ds than brushes anyways. Just work a bit on color schemes. Like, your last signature just had too much going on, everything would blend together and hurt my eyes.

And, haha, your computer Scarface isn't mad at you for making so much? Heh, the reason I haven't made very many things recently to hone my skills is because I feel GIMP is really harsh on Huey. When I get a new computer, I'm planning on moving everything graphics oriented to it (including the majority of my fonts), invest in Photoshop for it, and keep Huey as the lovable computer he is. :> --Oh, sorry for rambling. xD What I should say is that you're computer must be very tolerable for you. But you should seriously consider making a few things using techniques you have learned, but without have a tutorial telling you what to do. That way you'll feel you actually made it 100% of the way.

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
I actually made this Wallpaper without using any tutorial. I tried blending Macne Whisper(the girl) by adjusting the settings. That kinda failed...lol

Whisperwallpaper.png

Destiny

Single❒Taken❒Assassin✔
You're getting pretty good, but go a bit easier on the C4D's you've got a lot of talent that could come out if you rely on more things like textures and blending. Keep up the good work! Your current signature is great.

Linkyme

Call me Coco :3
Can I request a sig with MMD?

Type(MMD pose,avy,sig,userbar): Signature
Image: MMD Model. (Lily)
background color: Doesn't matter...whatever looks best.
Text: Lily Lily Burning Night
Text color: Whatever stands out against the background.
MMD character(only for people who want a MMD pose): Lily
MMD Pose(like make Miku wave or MMD couple like Miku and Kaito and the same for only MMD pose): (I don't know all the poses!!)
Other: none

Sorry if this is totally unspecific...if you need more details, PM me or message me on DevArt.

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
Can I request a sig with MMD?

Type(MMD pose,avy,sig,userbar): Signature
Image: MMD Model. (Lily)
background color: Doesn't matter...whatever looks best.
Text: Lily Lily Burning Night
Text color: Whatever stands out against the background.
MMD character(only for people who want a MMD pose): Lily
MMD Pose(like make Miku wave or MMD couple like Miku and Kaito and the same for only MMD pose): (I don't know all the poses!!)
Other: none

Sorry if this is totally unspecific...if you need more details, PM me or message me on DevArt.
Got ya, well I'll give her a random pose. well, I just got a Lily model, I need someone to trade me a Windows100% model of her....

seeu_wallpaper_by_sonic5780-d4rpd61.png
SeeU wallpaper :3
seeu__s_ice_sculpture_by_sonic5780-d4sfi5r.png
best MMD picture I ever made so far

Last edited:

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
Sorry to bother you, but can I request a siggy?

Type: Sig
Image: Sora and Riku's Keyblades
Text: Darkness turns into Light, Light falls into Darkness
Background: Black and White

Is there anything I missed(

kthxbai

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Hey Josie! I know you're busy but can you make me a sig some time

Type: Signature
Image: THIS
Text: DEAD END