• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Minish Cap! The Pixar Movie?!?!

Minish Cap Pixar?

• Yes :)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No! D:

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Well, that is definitely some great art! I wouldn't mind Pixar playing some part in a MC movie, if you have ever seen the Toy Story trilogy then you'd know what Pixar+Disney is capable of doing (i.e a masterpiece, basically the OoT of movies in my opinion).

Twili123prince

"ZINGA-DINGDING"
The art shots look like they would need a little work if they were to be put in to a movie :P

I'd be cool with seeing MC put in to a movie form though because One, Disney/Pixar is very great at making child like playful movies and I consider MC to be a little more child like out of all the games in the series. Two, Minish Cap is my least favorite Zelda game so Disney/Pixar can do whatever they want with it (if they were going to of course).

Disney and Pixar are very great companies and every movie I see by them has beautiful animations and graphics and their very memorable so I'm sure they could do something nice with MC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom