• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Master Ball Question

Mayor Dotour

Mayor of Clocktown
That's an odd question. Only because you would normally use a Master Ball on Latios/Latias due to them fleeing from battle and tough to keep in one place without Shadow (Ability) or Mean Look. If you are dead set on it, use it on Rayquaza. Ultra Balls should suffice for Groudon.

Mikau94

Zora Warrior
They are both difficult but using Timer Balls you can get them without using your Master Ball. I would save the Master Ball for Latios/Latias, they are a real pain if you don't have a Pokemon who has the Arena Trap Ability or knows Mean Look. You can always catch Latios/Latias by widdling its health down and chasing it around Hoenn but that takes forever (seriously, you could play for 5 or 6 hours and never catch it using that method. So, save that Master Ball.

Mrflamexd3

Wind Waker!
Look guys i'm not planning on completing the pokedex, I would want Dexoys on my team but as you know I can't get him now without a action replay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom