• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mask?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Verto

爆発物マネージャ
[video=youtube;tJNhAZxahqw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJNhAZxahqw&feature=channel[/video]

Just stop at 4:40

Excuse my ignorance but what does Link have in his face cause ive never ever seen that in WW

Like CSD said, it's the Hero's Charm. You receive this from the Teacher on Windfall Island for giving her a total of 51 Joy Pendants (21 of which are required for the game).

JamesBond007

Indigo Child
Not 51, but 41. First Joy Pendant for the beginning (and 20 rupees), 20 more...
required for Cabana Deed, which is required to find one Triforce Chart
...required to beat the game, and 20 more for this optional mask.

It's the Hero's Charm. You get by giving the teacher on Windfall Island 70 Joy pendants and then she'll give the Hero's Charm. And the Hero's Charm let's you see the enemies' health, and when you're using it in a boss battle, you can see the bosses health. I hope I answered your question! :)

arkvoodle

Diabolical
The hero's charm allows you to see enemies' health, and I belive weak points for bosses. Though it can be rather useless for weaker enemies that can be killed in one or two hits. I never personally found it to be of any use, but if you're interested in 100%ing the game, you should get it.

Another thing is, joy pendant collecting takes alot of time. That can be a put-off if you want to get it rather quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom