• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Mario In The Castle?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sarah.Water

If you ever take the time to get to the early part where you meet Princess Zelda in the Garden; If you look to your right from coming in through the window, You will see a Mario Pipe thingy.

S

Sarah.Water

Yes, this is one of the many easter eggs in Ocarina of Time. Not to burst your bubble, but this is very old news...

I figured but I just have so much to get off my chest from playing it and beating it over and over and over again.

D.Marsden

Mistress Link
Also, when you meet Zelda, there are posters of yoshi, bowser, peach luigi and mario in one of the windows. they always make those references.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Yes, this is one of the many easter eggs in Ocarina of Time. Not to burst your bubble, but this is very old news...

Skyward Sword is very old news yet we all talk about it. :P

There's a nice little thing about the various easter eggs in Hyrule Castle. If you hit the windows with the slingshot, a bomb may be thrown out the window to kill you! :lol:

Nicole

luke is my wife
Yes, as some users have said, this is rather old news as Ocarina of Time is quite an old game. There's not a lot of room for discussion here so I'll be closing this thread. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom