• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mario Final Boss: Which is Best?

basement24

There's a Bazooka in TP!
Bowser haas to win for me as well. The battles with him in 64, Sunshine and Galaxy were just great. Especially with the visuals in Galaxy!

Wart would probably be a runner up, just because as a kid, it took me forever to take him out. He was more of a challenge than Bowser was in Super Mario Bros or Mario 3 (at least to me).

K

kirbykid45

well most of these bosses are from the rPG's and the old games. i thionk Bowser is a bit of a strange thing. he has been shown to cry in some games. How many times has he actually tooken over? 0. But Smithy from super mario rPG easily took over the Mushroom kingdom and overthrew bowser with little or no struggle. Bowser has never actually been successful, but i see why bowser is more popular among yall. I don't disaggree1 Bowser is my choice. But he has a sort of wimpy feel about him.

well most of these bosses are from the rPG's and the old games. i thionk Bowser is a bit of a strange thing. he has been shown to cry in some games. How many times has he actually tooken over? 0. But Smithy from super mario rPG easily took over the Mushroom kingdom and overthrew bowser with little or no struggle. Bowser has never actually been successful, but i see why bowser is more popular among yall. I don't disaggree1 Bowser is my choice. But he has a sort of wimpy feel about him.

It doesn't really matter that Bowser has failed many a time, Ganondorf has also failed many at time and yet has reached number as one of the best bosses in a game ever, I really don't see why that makes him bad.

Also what is so hard about taking over mushroom kingdom, Everything that might oppose you there are Goomba's, Little turtle's and one really big turtle, Not really that to hard to usurp the throne there.

He is a bit wimpy though, But still is a great boss.

D

dug428

Fawful is awesome! He is the best! He has awesome lines! He is the most funniest character ever! Well at least in SS... He wasn't funny in BIS, and he had such a minor role in PIT....

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
Bowser's fine and dandy, but he just isn't as menacing as he used to be any more. He's actually used for comic relief in all Mario RPG's except for PiT at some point in time. He's actually also even described as stupid. I'm sorry, but a stupid villain just doesn't cut it for me.

Anyways, you forgot the Shadow Queen from Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door! She was easily my favorite final boss from Mario, she's pee-your-pants intimidating, she actually did something totally original by actually possessing Princess Peach instead of just kidnapping her, and most importantly, she reduced Grodus, the most intimidating main antagonist in a Mario game, to nothing more than a disembodied head in one strike of lightning. Granted he was weakened between Mario and (in my case, Vivian) pounding on him and then Bowser falling on him.

DuckNoises

Gone (Wind) Fishin'
I'm going to have to go for a controversial decision here and choose Wario from SML 2: Six Golden Coins. That boss battle was a lot of fun, seeing Wario use familiar power-ups to different effects.
Then again, I may choose Bowser from Super Mario 64. That was a very cool boss battle, especially for the time.

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
Bowser is the best final boss. But if you ask me, the hardest Mario final boss is the Shadow Queen from Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom