• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Malon Wears a Bowser Necklace!!????

Is it a coeneicadance?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

zeldahuman

Graphic Designer
See, Nintendo adds little "Easter Eggs" to make you want to play the game even after you beat it to find little hidden secrets and "Easter Eggs" that make you smile. Then you post a Youtube video and before you know it, Nintendo's sales are through the roof because everyone is going out and buying Nintendo Games just to look for Easter Eggs.

Do you like how i start with mass appeal and i continue talking until only six people know what i'm talking about?

Keyshe

Whoo are youu?
Just out of curiosity, where is the Pikachu reference? I don't recall any. I just did a quick Google search and the only vague reference I can find is the Keaton Mask, which I was led to believe was in reference to a Japanese legend of a magical, multi-tailed fox that I forget the name of. Might be wrong though.
Correct it is the Keaton Mask. Not the mask it's self but in either (can't remember) it's description or when you talk to someone about it. But it says that it resembles a certain yellow rodent or something like that. A Keaton (kitsune/fox) is not a rodent, but Pikachu is.

I could be wrong, but I'm pretty certain on it. It is possible I have the wrong game, might have been in Majora's Mask instead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom