• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Male's Importancy

Mr.Verto

爆発物マネージャ
First I dare you to name 5 male VERY important characters that are human that you dont see only once or twice in the game.... (Cant be Link or Ganon)
(With important i mean that without them the game is not possible)

If you managed to name 5, im impressed. But im sure it wasnt easy.

My point is that all important characters are female; its not wrong but it could be better.

Thoughts:mellow:

THEY MUST BE HUMAN!!!

OKay here is a list of imprtant females:
Aryll
Tetra(not Zelda)
Malon
Sheik (not sure)
Twinrova
Din
Nayru

Last edited:
Rauru
Sheik
Makar
Zant
Vaati
Dark Link (He's not Link)
Shadow Link (Problem?)
Skull Kid
Kafei
The four MALE giants

Ok I'll stop there.

I believe you meant "(Problem Officer? trollface.jpg)".

Not forgetting Colin, King Bublin, Kaebora Gaebora (I'm pretty sure that Kaebora is male), technically Tael because he happens to be one of the main reasons that Majora's Mask actually happens alongside the moon falling, the King of Hyrule in Wind Waker, the King of Red Lions (even though he's actually the King of Hyrule), Lineback and Byrne. To be honest, I'm not entirely sure what you class important as, but these are the more important characters in the series, so as you can see, there are a fair amount of them.

It would probably be just about as hard to name important females characters in the series, excluding Zelda.

THEY HAVE TO BE HUMAN
and Sheik is not sure

Now with KAfei I accept it
but Rauru you only see him once

You seem to be trying to avoid as many important male characters as possible here...

There are barely any important female characters when you put it like that. There is Zelda, but you can't count her because you can't count Link or Ganondorf for the males...etc.

SheikahWarrior

Randomus Pervertus
Actually, the only 'humans' you see in the game are in OoA, OoS, and a couple in Wind Waker. The 'humans' in the other games are actually Hylians. Your point = invalid.

David

But you called me here...
Actually, the only 'humans' you see in the game are in OoA, OoS, and a couple in Wind Waker. The 'humans' in the other games are actually Hylians. Your point = invalid.

That made me laugh. Well done. And as for the females... Why don't you tell us all the important females. We've already listed a ton of important guys.

THEY MUST BE HUMAN!!!

OKay here is a list of imprtant females:

Malon
Twinrova
Din
Nayru

How is Malon important...? All you get from her is Epona.

Twinrova isn't a human. They are two witches that have been alive for hundreds of years. Therefore, not human.

Din and Nayru aren't human either. They are Goddesses... Well, unless you count them in MC. But still, not important. They only give you potions and it isn't necessary.

Are you purposely trying to contradict yourself? You told us that they had to be human and yet you present us with non human females...

EternalNocturne

Fluffy hair!
Hmm. This is very interesting. :D I'm not exactly sure what you mean by "human," though, since Hylians and humans are extremely close together and the games basically mix them up as one. :\ Plus, you've named a bunch of non-human female characters to back up your claim...? You do realize that you're limiting your question so much that it's just as hard to name five very important female characters...?

Let's see... (*spoilers ahead*)

1.) Shad from Twilight Princess. You could not get to the City in the Sky without him!
2.) Auru from Twilight Princess as well. He helped you get to the Gerudo Desert and also appeared in Hyrule Castle to save you near the end.
3.) Rusl from Twilight Princess, again. XD He was an important beginning character and was later revealed to be part of the Resistance later on in the game. He helps you get to the Sacred Grove.
4.) I'm not completely sure about this one, but I guess Byrne from Spirit Tracks. He saves your life at the end as well. ;D
5.) Master Eddo from Phantom Hourglass. He gives you the Cannon and later the Salvage Arm. Can't do without those! ^_^

Since I wasn't so sure about Byrne, I'll give you #6:

6.) Rauru from Ocarina of Time. As the Sage of Light, he tells Adult Link about his destiny and starts him on his quest seven years into the future.

You know what? I could keep on going on.

7.) The Happy Mask Salesman from Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask. How could we possibly forget about him? XD I guess it's self-explanatory.
8.) Tingle from a bunch of games. He draws you maps. In The Wind Waker, it's required for you to bring maps to him to get them deciphered.
9.) The infamous Old Man! He is found in various caves and gives you helpful items. ;D
10.) Linebeck from Phantom Hourglass. He is the captain of the ship you ride throughout the entire game. He risks his life for you in the last battle! :D
11.) Oshus from Phantom Hourglass as well. He is actually the Ocean King. ^_^
12.) Beedle from The Wind Waker, Phantom Hourglass, and Spirit Tracks. He sells you a bunch of things. The stuff that he sells is sometimes required to progress through the game.
13.) Alfonzo from Spirit Tracks. He's Link's mentor and is important to the plot.
14.) Niko from The Wind Waker and Spirit Tracks. He actually lived through all of that! o_O He tells you to do things in TWW and then tells you stories in ST. You get the Stamp Book from him.
15.) Ferrus from Spirit Tracks. He gives you a map showing how to get to the Snow Temple. He will later appear in various points in the game.
16.) Barnes from Twilight Princess. He sells you Bombs, which are needed to get through the game.
17.) Although deceased, the Hero's Shade from Twilight Princess could count since you could say that he was once human during his lifetime. :\ The Hero's Shade teaches you seven moves which all greatly help you during your quest.
18.) Colin from Twilight Princess. He gives you the Fishing Rod, which is required. He also plays a big role in the game.
19.) Mayor Bo from Twilight Princess gives you the Iron Boots and also teaches you how to sumo wrestle. ;D
20.) Coro from Twilight Princess gives you the Lantern, which is required. He will also give you an extra Bottle!
21.) Renado, the shaman of Kakariko Village in Twilight Princess. He is helpful in so many ways, the most important being the recovery of Ilia's memory.
22.) Talo from Twilight Princess. He was one of the children that was kidnapped in the beginning of the game. He also forces you to teach him sword moves, and then is later found overlooking Kakariko Village to make sure there's no danger.
23.) Ingo from Ocarina of Time. He races you and then gives you Epona.
24.) Guru-Guru from Ocarina of Time. He teaches you the Song of Storms.
25.) The King of Red Lions, A.K.A. King Daphnes Nohansen Hyrule is, of course, very important to The Wind Waker's storyline.

I realized that there's a lot of important male characters, but you did mention that you can't just meet them once or twice in the game, so I had to leave them out! >_<

David

But you called me here...
^ Agreed. The point has been made. There are many more important male characters than female characters. There are so many characters in Zelda, but if you would lighten the rules a bit, we could defend the female side of the question. Lower the rule about "human only" and about seeing them only once. If you lower that, we can compile a comprehensive list of the two and then compare them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom