• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Majora's Mask Majora's Mask Trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghosi

Schmetterling
Hi! I just want to ask if the ending scene disappears in MM. That is because I have been waiting for about 15 minutes and it still didn't return me to the title screen. So, know anything about it?

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
To my experience, in both MM and OoT, you have to turn off the system in order to continue. It saves automatically. I've never seen it disappear on it's own. I though this applied in TP too, but to my surprise, it does not.

Ghosi

Schmetterling
Thanks! I actually turned off the game because I got tired of waiting, but now I am assured that it saved it. Thanks so much! :)

Sasuke Uchiha

The Crimson Alchemist
Yep, it never disappears on its own. They really need to make a Zelda game that saves at the end though... The lack of Free Roam Modes in Zelda games PO me.

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
Well OoT and MM do save. Link will still have any new items he got since you last saved. Even some of the cut scenes are different the second time you fight the boss. They just allow you to replay those fights.

David

But you called me here...
To get the Fierce Deity mask, you need to get every other mask. Then you go to the moon, and once you've given away all of the masks, you talk to Majora and he'll give you the mask. Beat Majora, and then it'll save and tada! You have the Fierce Deity mask.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom