• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Art Majora's Mask Pieces - Operation Moonfall

Ochibi

An enthusiastic nobody.
Oh my goodness. This is amazing.
I love this style- it really sets the mood.

You have no idea how much I love this!!

These are some of the best pieces of art that I have ever laid eyes on! You sir, are an art god. Keep up the awesomeness. :yes:

Medri

Erus Per Tempus
These are some of the best pieces of art that I have ever laid eyes on! You sir, are an art god. Keep up the awesomeness. :yes:

Thank you so much for your kind words. I will, but not for a couple weeks.

I love it!^^ I didn't say this earlier but my favorite one is the Romani one.^^ Keep up the great work!;)

Oh really? I'm glad someone likes that one, it's eerie but it is very .... true?

Oh my goodness. This is amazing.
I love this style- it really sets the mood.

You have no idea how much I love this!!

I am just glad i was able to make you happy for this.

Your artwork is amazing! I support the moonfall as well!

Thank you and I hope I inspired more signatures!

Speaking of.

http://majorasmask3d.com

Check it out! We're at 42,000! Just need 8,000 more to reach the goal!

Mases

Lord of the Flies
Administrator
Site Staff
Excellent job Medri! This was top-notch quality. I particularly liked the Deku Butler image and Darmani. Great job!

MikauIncarnate

Hero of the Zora
These are really really awesome. Honestly, if I had seen these with those slogans on them, I would honestly believe that they were actual legitimate advertisements for MM 3D.

Ghosi

Schmetterling
How did this thread escape me?

I love your artwork, it is simply amazing. It seems to capture the style of Majora's Mask really well! Good job!

Medri

Erus Per Tempus
I actually got flabbergasted that my work got posted on the front page...

Believe it or not I nearly fainted.

Keep up the good work man.:D This will surely convince Nintendo to make MM 3D if they see these drawings and it might change people's mind about not supporting Operation Moonfall. I can feel the emotions of the characters as if they were real people.

A

Azure Kite

Oh wow, you got on the front page! I'd say you deserve it after putting so much time and detail into these pieces and supporting such a good cause. Congratulations, and beautiful artwork. My favorite are the Composer Brothers and Romani. I eagerly await the Anju and Kafei one.

Medri

Erus Per Tempus
In light of the front page stuff, I decided to work on the mayor now. The other two will have to wait till next week or the week after.

img0812vn.jpg

This is a WIP, in case people are curious to see how it is worked on.

My god. Your work is magnificent and your art was featured on the front page! You deserve it. :yes:

By the way, I'll be sure to favorite these on DeviantArt.

Clash

Super Melee Brawler
One word: awesomesauce.
But seriously, these are amazing. I love how they have a dark, melancholy quality.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom