• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess Majora's Mask on Cliff in TP?

Linebeck1000

Legendary Captain
Hmm... I don't really see it... Well I kind of see what you mean, in the lower right-hand corner of the fossil if you tilt your head a bit. I just think its a coincidence though, its not that big of a resemblance and its just part of that fossil in the wall. This kind of stuff interests me nonetheless though, nice find.

I do think the faces of the monkeys in Faron Woods are a spitting image of Majora's Mask though. =P

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I never thought of the cliff wall being the Mask, it doesn't look like it to me. I might be blind, though. Maybe they just wanted to leave it like that to make people who played TP go and play OoT/MM? Nintendo is known for secrets :D

Poe

ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀs ᴀɴᴅ ᴅɪsᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀs
After going to see a slightly clearer set of ending credits, it does look like there's a resemblance to the mask.

Maybe it's just a coincidence and, because we're looking for it, we simply see that image.

Maybe it's just a coincidence and, because we're looking for it, we simply see that image.

I'm thinking that this is it. I remember a while back when someone pointed out that the symbols in the room of the Spirit Temple where you fight Twinrova looked like Majora's Mask. Personally, they looked nothing alike to me, but if you really WANTED to see it, and tired your best to, it was there. To me, this is probably just the fans dying for another MM game, and I'm one of them. Nintendo just can't seem to get the message though, so we're forced to "find" secrets like this so we can tell ourselves Nintendo hasn't forgotten MM completely.

On another note, does anyone else wish that the mask shown in the SS trailer was actually part of the plot? Why the hell get us all excited like that only to ruin it.....

Tak

Game Over
I can see it, but I think it's just your mind playing tricks on you. It was probably just a rock effect that barely resembled the mask.
We the fans would just fill in the blanks and bingo. We see Majora's Mask.

I don't belive it was intentional, so all I can say is: "Don't get your hopes up"

LozzyKate

Ask Me Why I Love The Photoshops
It kind of looks like Majora's Mask, but there's a lot of different things that show up from past Zelda games in the newer ones. It's nothing new. It's just to remind people what was before the modern games.

I really believe the creators of Zelda laugh in our pathetic attempts to make sense of their timeline and put random stuff like that just to add to the insanity.
.....I didn't say that. It was a commenter on that YouTube video, but it matches my thoughts on this issue very well.

This is like the one in Brawl SSE where the Halbert comes in the match of Mario and Kirby and the clouds surrounding looked some of Nintendo's villains.

I do think it's Nintendo's attempt to be funny

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom