• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Majora's Mask Majora's Mask First Impressions

ok, so I bought Majora's Mask (VC) on my wii. WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH NINTENDO?!?!?! This game is so flippin CREEPY!!! I LUV IT!! For example, the sidequests! simply put: they are coming... ARE YOU SERIOUS?!??! THAT IS SO FREAKIN CREEPY!!! And another not: WHY ARE THERE ALIENS IN MY ZELDA GAME?!?! Even though it sounds like I don't like this game, this is actually my new favourite zelda game! Any thoughts? PLEASE NO SPOILERS! I JUST FINISHED THE SECOND TEMPLE!!!!

i love majoras mask im actually replaying it right now haha i initially had a really hard time with the game granted i was 8 when i got it but i loved every minute of it and was eventually able to complete it....100%

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I remember my first impressions of the game were "why is this game so confusing? Where am I?!"; I never grasped Link's location or understood what the heck I was supposed to do or what he was trying to accomplish! The menu trailer was also terribly creepy, and seeing Majora's Mask rotate while coming closer to the screen made me want to scream. I was too scared--and confused--to do anything in MM the first time around. I always had this dreadful "I'm gonna die" feel no matter where I was! It was terrible ._.

Since then, I've grown to adore MM. I'm even currently in a playthrough as we speak; I'm helping my good friend get past the introduction so we can do some dual comms in the future.

Last edited:

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I got MM and OoT for Christmas when i was 6 or 7. I started playing MM first (because i didn't know people thought OoT was the greatest game ever and being 6 or 7 I played the game with the cool box art) and I was like "Where am I?" "What am I doing" "Why am I a plant dude?" "Why won't this stupid fairy shut up?" "Why can't I kill this dog!" and after wandering around for 30 minutes i gave up and started playing OoT. I thought OoT was easier so I played it and beat it (I didn't even need a walk-through for the water temple because even when i was 6 or 7 i knew how to read a map!)

I got my cousin to help me beat MM (by help i mean give him the controller when i didn't know what to do). And I am replaying it right now because I don't feel like I truly beat the game

DarkestLink

Darkest of all Dark Links
Used to be my favorite when I came out because I enjoyed the lighter atmosphere and sidequests. But as I got older, I got far more into the main quests of games and sidequests were what I focused the least on. I also began to prefer a darker atmosphere in most cases, although Spirit Tracks still captured me with its bright overall tone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom